Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Why is everthing so ****ed up?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Uchiha Sasuke, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Why is everthing so ****ed up?

I'm just so ****ing tired of everything...

everything seems harder. I have less motivation...

Everyone just seems to make fun of me. My time at high school is unenjoyable... at most. Even on diablo, and this forum.

I can't seem to get nothing done... Even menial things like an Algebra 1 test... I can't score a 100 on them even though of known the material for years...

I try to act awkward, maybe stupid... maybe someone will look at me and laugh. It hasn't worked yet... and I can't even attempt it now.

Why does everything so damn hard...

2. Bortaz

Bortaz Banned

Hello. Welcome to life. Dinner is served at 9.

Just relax, and take it one day at a time.

3. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

I guess I'll have to... I just always feel so stressed. My shoulders constantly hurt and my body feels sickly. i'm just tired of people in general... even some people on this forum won't quit their nagging.

4. FirsTimer

FirsTimer IncGamers Member

Finding and participating in some exercise may help to relieve your stress. I recommend throwing a frisbee in the air and trying to chase it down, endless hours of entertainment for yourself and anyone at the park that happens to be watching.

5. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

You need to have more sex.

6. PatMaGroin

PatMaGroin IncGamers Member

One word of advice:

Unclench

Ok I lied, one keyword, followed by an in depth explanation:

You're in high school. And if not making 100 on an Algebra test is the least of your problems, count yourself blessed. Freaking out and worrying about things has never once solved a problem. You gotta keep a cool head. A few years fom now, not only will none of this matter, but you won't even remember most of it.

One thing that stuck out to me though, the part where you 'try to act awkward'? That's wrong on quite a few levels. Seems like you're doing it to get a little sympathy/pity/attention. Just be yourself. I used to try to act like a cool kid, didn't work out so well.

If you think higher of yourself, others will too, trust me on that one.

7. FirsTimer

That would work more muscle groups than just chasing a stupid (or is it re****ed?) frisbee...

8. FirsTimer

Says the guy with the Robin avatar...

9. blu3l1ghtn1ng

blu3l1ghtn1ng IncGamers Member

For the record: Freet, the above are reasons why this forum is not as sensitive as you think it could be.

@ threadstarter:

1. Nobody expects you to get 100% on an algebra test. Thats why tests are there - to challenge you to learn and improve yourself. Getting a 50 on the other hand may be a larger problem.
    2. Don't act stupid to get attention. Be yourself (unless you are stupid in which case full steam ahead)
    3. You completely contradict yourself because you say people make fun of you. Yet later on you pretend to be dumb so people will notice you and laugh. Pick one.
    4. Life is hard, if it wasn't what is the point of living?
    5. Don't let Diablo run your life, and don't let people on forums such as myself get you down - you can just log off..
    6. Blame Durf.

10. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

That reminds me, I wonder if adult games will be coming out for the Wii... oh, the possibilities...

11. PatMaGroin

PatMaGroin IncGamers Member

Hey, I'm comfortable enough with myself to have an avatar of questionable masculinity/sexuality and not care what you all think.

I think that speaks volumes about my character.

12. FirsTimer

Volumes indeed :tongue:

13. blu3l1ghtn1ng

LOL..that's hilarious, yet a very interesting prospect :wink2: :evil:

14. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Everybody expects me to get a 100 on that damn test. I've known it for YEARS, and got 100's back when I freshly learned it. I hate having the teacher think that I don't have a strong enough foundation, or whatever.
    I have nothing else to talk about. Unless I act stupid, i'm just sitting in a little corner by myself. I have an odd personality... and I guess I am stupid.
    This new school I'm at barely permits me to act like myself... I just feel like I can't... but they make fun of me anyways, since I barely ever talk and all.
    I guess life is hard...
    I can't just log off... it bothers me for the rest of the day.
    Damn it durf...

15. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

I wonder if there will be hordes of Asian kids standing in front of screens in the middle of Tokyo competing like crazy to be the master of "Bonk Bonk Revolution"...

16. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

We can expect crime relating to sex to go down in rate. Nintendo will save the country!!

17. blu3l1ghtn1ng

Yeah..I guess the losers finish first.

18. plasmo

plasmo IncGamers Member

"Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying of that's keeping you from the finals?" - Lance Armstrong

"Do not worry about your problems with mathematics, I assure you mine are far greater." - Albert Einstein

You've got like, what, at least 50 years of life yet? It's worth pushing through the crap times to get to the great ones. Search out things in HS (and especially college if you go) that will be fun, and try everything in life that's not going to seriously mess you up. Variety and balance are the keys to life. Only D2 + studying = sucks. D2 + studying + soccer + karate + chess + paintball + swimming + movies + books + watching ants + lying on your back outside on a warm, sunny day ... = you're bound to have some fun somewhere.

Oh, and doing things to try to get people to notice you usually often gets you noticed by authority figures, including cops. Getting attention is a pretty small part of enjoying life when you look back on it all.

19. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

:undecided: :undecided: I guess so...

20. rare

rare IncGamers Member

Unless you've asked everybody if they expect you to get a 100 on that test, then don't repeat it as if it were a fact. Please think about how pointless a dumb algebra test will be in 1, 2, 3 years. I dont know if you live in the US, but even things like the SAT or AP classes are completely WORTHLESS, and I just graduated HS about a year and a half ago. Are they any use to me? Hell no. Did I screw around while making sure to not get kicked out of school/class? Hell yes.

Sure if you get higher grades you may get placed in a higher level course, or maybe people will say "Wow he's smart"...

That means absolutely nothing if you still think you're "stupid" or "awkward."

You have to think about yourself first; and while doing so you have to balance your responsibilities. So don't do something incredibly drastic like dropping out of school without thinking really really carefully about it first. I'm not saying "dont drop out of school" I am just saying think very carefully about it. And it probably wont be a decision you'll make in a day or 2, or even a month.

You can't just imagine that life will be like this forever. We have all been made fun of, we have all at some point been the "new" person that sits in the corner and would rather just not talk. Some of us would just stick to ourselves, do what we're asked as best as we can, and then go home. That is perfectly fine, that's YOU.

Don't ever try to be someone else you're not; it'll hurt like hell once reality sets in and you realize it ain't gonna work.

I dont know if you have tried it, but one of these days just try to forget about everything. Forget your family, parents, school, friends, homework, D2, forums, people...

Just concentrate on yourself and what you want to do and what you want to achieve. Think really hard; take a long walk, don't sleep at night and just stay up thinking.... You are the only one that can sort through all this, think what you are going to do, and at the same time just relax and Think Things Through.

I've said it many times and I'll say it again, as it is something I frequently think about.

"It doesnt matter where you are, but where you want to be"

It does not matter where your school wants you to be, or who your classmates want you to be, or what your parents what you to be.

Remember that, and have fun.