Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Why I just dumped her

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nnndave, Feb 4, 2004.

1. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

Why I just dumped her

umm... I'm not sure why my other thread vanished, sorry if it was too cussed out. Can I still talk about it?

Girls who are in sorority are Sirens. They are all very very hot, but thier attitudes are NOT worth the hotness. I'm telling you, they are teh suxxor. At least for the most part, this is what they do:

They go around meeting guys and tease them, and when they like them enough to be together with them, they play it like a sharade (I am somewhat guilty of this as well). But as soon as I start feeling affection for her, she goes and talks to all her other friends and they convince her to not think for herself, and when i try to force her to, she bitches out and runs away. I'll admit it is satisfying for a few weeks to have a really hot popular girlfriend, but when she does not have the ability to decide and think things for herself, I'm not gonna put up with that **** and she's on her own. Have fun talking to your friend, cause I'm sitting here with a beer playing videogames.

2. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

Having a beer and playing video games is awesome. I'm playing doom 2.

Ok so let me get this straight. This girl can't think for herself? At all?

3. HimuraKenshin92

HimuraKenshin92 IncGamers Member

Those two things plus food are much better than a "Siren" girlfriend. You should spend more time with these reliable friends.

4. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

Na, its not just that, she asks her friends about everything. I tell her what I think and I ask her what she thinks and she says i don't know. I tell her i have to talk to her and she talks to her friends for 3 hours and then has a damn speech ready for me. Screw that, Im not 12. I know she's smart and she is very pretty and she shouldn't have to fall into that stereotype. Its really is a shame...

I'm playing red alert 1, wearing sweatpants, and drinking a longneck bud light, I honestly could not feel any better! Cain't wait to go on the prowl tomorrow :teeth:

5. My_Immortal6

Oh yeah i know that alright.

me: Do you want to go to a movie?
    Her: Erm i have to ask my friends.

Yeah, its a shame when you know someone has intelligence but they are continually stupid.

I had a six pack of Stella Artois last night, man thats a nice beer.

6. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

Bud Light?! *smacks nnndave with canoe paddle*

7. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

Durf, you always did think too small, using an oar when you could use a canoe
    *smacks Durf with walrus*

8. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

I KNOW I KNOW, but i had to bum one ya know? I drank all my shiner bocks last night so I need to make another run, and I'm too busy killing russians. You have to understand. Sometimes you have no choice...

"Thank you sir, may I have another"

9. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

*lunges as sperm whale at Ash*

10. My_Immortal6

*wacks dave with pluto*

The planet not the dog

11. th5418

th5418 Banned

So, what I have learned here. Sorority girls = cluelessness?

12. Ash Housewares

hey, don't get carried away, wouldn't want to destroy the forums again

edit: hey, ur back, did u get temp banned or somthin?

13. th5418

th5418 Banned

THere are no temp bans remember. I got banned for cussing. :xx: Yes, good ol' forums. I was shouting for joy when i was unbanned. Almost.

14. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

Well at least for thier freshman year. My sister was a Pi Phi and she isn't like that. She probably was her freshman year though. I would ask her for advice alot, and I know tons of crap about college freshman, especially the greek ones. The most important thing to know is that anything you have going with a girl will only be a fling, nothing more. Don't expect it to be, they are sirens.

*throws a mammoth tank at th5418 and Immortal*

Which is better, grenadiers or bazookas?

15. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

How much did you cuss to get banned?

16. Ash Housewares

grenadiers, storm troopers all the way

17. th5418

th5418 Banned

.....One cuss word. 3 letters, starts with a f.

18. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

the other way of saying *** or bypassing the word filter?

19. Ash Housewares

quit harping on his banning, he just got back you want to get him trouble right off?

P.S. - Koffing PWNZ!!!1

20. Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou IncGamers Member

Because I know you love it when I actually take your words at face value, I've decided to give you a special break-up edition of "why nnndave is impossible to have a true discussion" series of investigative grammar nitpicking.

Gotcha, all girls in sororities are very very hot. It's a universal rule. I know that when I wake up tomorrow, there will be no such thing as a flying pig or an ugly sorority girl... And calling them sirens when you already know they aren't worth it either makes them pretty lousy sirens, or you pretty foolish for falling for what you already knew wasn't worth it.

Yes, which is exactly why you dated one? Makes a lot of sense, still with ya.

So they do to men what you do to women, and this is TRAVESTY! I demand we start a petition to ban this crazy notion that they can play you as well (if not better) than you can play them!

Though really, if they just go around and tease, then how did you come to be dating this girl? Was she just teasing then too? Or are you just saying she wouldn't put out, which you of course claimed in another thread recently wasn't a concern.

Gotcha. So you felt no affection at the start, but then you suddenly start to right by the end of the relationship, and this, of course, was not the root of the problem. The root of the problem, of course, was that her friends CONVINCED her not to think for herself, because that, of course, is a perfectly logical decision.

"You've convinced me. Thinking for myself is illogical. I am at your whims."

Sure sounds like you picked up a charmer there assuming you mean what you say (which is rhetorical, because I realize that you have no idea what the words you're saying mean, which is why I can write such amusing replies). So the girl who thought for herself was told by her friends not to do so...

...and the response? FORCE her to think for herself! "Sorry nnndave, I don't know if I can be forced to think for myself, let me call my friends." Which then, of course, got you bitched out, despite the fact that I'm (assuming) she didn't talk to her friends about the bitching out first. That, of course, would mean that she does think for herself, but we'll ignore that, because you're already hurting enough by drinking bud light and feeling smug.

And now we really get to the root of the problem. You wanted to date a hot popular chick long before you actually had any affection towards her for the comfort of having a hot popular girlfriend. So basically you're using her for her status, and this ends up with you getting burned, which you of course blame on her for not being able to think for herself.

Clearly, any woman who could think for herself wouldn't do such awful things to poor widdle nnndave, master of logic, God of sorority girls and popularity.

I would usually feel pity for someone in your situation, but when someone blows up and basically slanders his ex-girlfriend to an internet forum, I can just feel the insecurity flowing through the DSL line. Why did you date someone that was so wrong for you? Why are you surprised that in doing this it ended up failing? And why pray tell are you blaming it on the other person when you claim you knew what she'd be like beforehand, chose to go for it anyway, and ended up predictably failing?

Again, rhetorical. Unfortunately I cannot post the answer to those, because I've very little desire to push the limits of what constitutes 'fair play' on these forums.