why Grail chasers are insane

Joutaja

Diabloii.Net Member
Insane? I'm not insane. My invisble friend might be, tough. And he forces me to Grail! I can't help it. I blame HIM! .... no. I blame Durf.

The 1.10 FAQ has a link to the grail check list that has all the items.

Sash seems to be hard to find I only miss one of the normal Uniques and it's the Unique sash Lenymo or whatever it's called.

I don't think running for the grail is crazy you can't beat the feeling finding an item you haven't found before.

DX

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
DX-Crawler said:
Sash seems to be hard to find I only miss one of the normal Uniques and it's the Unique sash Lenymo or whatever it's called.

I don't think running for the grail is crazy you can't beat the feeling finding an item you haven't found before.

DX
it was just really weird shouting to my partner in glee "I found a sash!" I think she thought I was insane.

tenaka

Diabloii.Net Member
The definition if insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting different results.

The defeintion of MFing is repeating the same area/mob over and over and expecting different drops.

I think we're all screwed...

SincereX13

Diabloii.Net Member
tenaka said:
The definition if insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting different results.

The defeintion of MFing is repeating the same area/mob over and over and expecting different drops.

I think we're all screwed...
I'm not around as much as I used to be, but good to see an old and familiar name posting :thumbsup: Oh and this is the insane version of Sincere speaking :lol:

Jaxom

Diabloii.Net Member
Hakai_no_Tenshi said:
Speaking as an elite member of the old school MF gang of the criminally insane, welcome to the club :teeth:

--T
Good to hear you again Doc! Remember, it not only makes you insane, but your significant other as well!

redsnertz

Diabloii.Net Member
Doggerel.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I'm schizophrenic,
and so am I.

-or-

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I'm happy to live in a split-level head.