why Grail chasers are insane

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
why Grail chasers are insane

I spent the evening with my new Barbarain, Kaalor. I made him specifically for MFing later, but today was just getting him through act 1. From some dead minion around the Tree of Inufus, his Find Item skill netted him a sash which turned out to be Death's Guard, a fairly useless basic set item. However, I was quite happy with this find. Not because I will ever use it or because it's any good at all, but just because it's from the hard-to-get TC 3 and brought me one item closer to the Grail.

A month ago, before ATMA and muling, I would have looked at the stats, thought it [email protected], and sold it.

Grail questing makes you insane. :flip:

Stargaze

Diabloii.Net Member
Nah, it's not Grail Questing that makes you insane. Grail Questing is only an indicator for already existing insanity.

What really makes you insane is (check whichever is appropriate):
[ ] Frequenting the SPF
[ ] Playing Diablo for more than a month
[ ] Becomming the victim of Orbital Mind Control Lasers

If you have checked one or more of the above, you are probably insane and prone to such things as Grail Questing.

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
Stargaze said:
Nah, it's not Grail Questing that makes you insane. Grail Questing is only an indicator for already existing insanity.

What really makes you insane is (check whichever is appropriate):
[ ] Frequenting the SPF
[ ] Playing Diablo for more than a month
[ ] Becomming the victim of Orbital Mind Control Lasers

If you have checked one or more of the above, you are probably insane and prone to such things as Grail Questing.
Doh! Two out of three .. I'm doomed!!

--T

Takis

Diabloii.Net Member
Not all of us Grailers are crazy.

Yes you are!

No I'm not!

Yes you are!

You shut up!

Make me!

Why do all these people talking in head at the same time? why? Why? Why?

Hythopian Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
I've completed the 1.09 Grail, but I'm really, really far off from the 1.10 Grail. Then again, I wanted to get all the new 1.10 items without trading, and ended up with an excess of excep/ elite set items :/ I haven't really been playing much D2 since I got a job though. Maybe I'll have to start up again so I can get more excep/ elite sets :p

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
And your point would be...? :lol:

FTR, I only scored 2 out of 3 on the checklist. Luckily, I haven't been playing D2 all that long. :flip:

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
The grail is a collection of every set and unique item in the game. Realizing how many items this is, it just makes you go crazy, especially those TC 3's and TC's 81+ (meph can't drop TC 81, 84 and 87).

crg