Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Why goddamnit why?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by BlackMonkey, Oct 1, 2006.

1. BlackMonkey

BlackMonkey IncGamers Member

Why goddamnit why?

ok guys new to the forum hi everyone
    moving on ok i have a zealot i think lvl 84 crown of ages,death ettin axe,vortex exile,highlord's ammy, ap nigma, verdingo's belt, raven frost another good ring, gorerider,anni,gheed's, and ptorch. 3k-6k attack 8500 attack rating 31k def with lvl 18 difanice all skills for zealot are done as it should be. 262 strength 182 dex 300 something vitality. yet i get my *** pwned up in one hit by other zealots????? why???? plz do nt make fun but DO tell me if my items and build plainly sucks and is too old 1.10 style. i've heard that d2lod pvp is really unbalanced and ice mages and hammerdin pwn everyone plz tell me if this is true ehhh?

2. KaythonXE

KaythonXE Banned

You need 20k + ar, 50k + defense. You're probably not hitting the last breakpoint for attacking with a ettin death, and only highlords. Also, see if you have max dr.

3. BlackMonkey

how do i get those stats wat items and stats and skills i need?

4. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Banned

Ok slow down and take a deep breath.

First of all you would be better off with a different weapon. Berzerker axes are superior to Ettins for speed and range. You didn't mention if your Death was ethereal (it should always be ethereal). Try switching it for a Death zerk, or a grief or ebotd zerk or phase blade.

What is your block%? Also your attack rating sounds low - try adding some AR sc's and see if it helps you. Try using a Cta for more life.

You really don't need a gheeds in pvp. And you can switch the nigma for a fort depending on who you're fighting. If you enemy does much more damage than you with more crushing blow, you'll lose every time.

Also you didn't mention any pre-buffs. Other players might buff with B.O., enchant, fade, etc., which might be why you're getting pwned.

5. BlackMonkey

damn this too complicated i gonna stick to pvm...

6. BlackMonkey

can you give me a perfect guide for all this stuff like just a general of wat items and wat stats i have and things like that

7. Rolland

Rolland IncGamers Member

8. BlackMonkey

saw all zealot ones my stats are all right all items are right but i still suck.,

9. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

i've got friends who zeal duel almost exclusively one has put ~1,000 hrs into his gear....of one of his zealots. ask in the pally forum, they hang out there

10. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

Steve rocks! He does!

Just wanted to say that :D

11. Sechler

Sechler IncGamers Member

You never answered the cta question. You do or don't use Call to Arms (for battle orders)? That's a huge deal. Plus your vitality looks really low. Your life should be at least 3,000. I had a charger with one pt in zeal, all I had to do was throw ona greif phase and full angelics and I could dish out some pretty mean zeal attacks. Are you using any pcombats? If you can't afford them then you should be stocking up on life/ar or max/ar/lfe charms...and not just a couple. A full inventory of them. Keep in mind that with this build you're gonna be very limited on what you can successful fight...mainly other zealers...which make up a very small % of pvp pub games.

12. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

Hallo.

Three quarters of the fun when it comes to making characters is customization. Clinging to a guide will only be boring :p

*rocked ;D

At the OP: what kind of characters did you have before you made this zealer? Someone could help you out with a loose dueling strategy if you asked politely.