Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Why does nobody have any Java GCs?!?!

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by FiNaLoRgYkKzOn, Feb 4, 2004.

1. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

Why does nobody have any Java GCs?!?!

This is Ladder USWEST SC, but I've been in the trade channels for along time looking for these. No one seems to have them for some reason, I had 2 a while ago but traded them away, now I need them again, it really pisses me off after I spend 3 hours in a trade channel and get nothing. If anyone has PM or whisper *gtfutagtru. (I need approx 7 of them)

2. Pallidum

Pallidum IncGamers Member

Man that really sucks. I'm on Useast and have a bunch of zon skill charms, including 3 Jav charms. A couple of them has nice secondary mods like life and str too. Nobody wants them though, so they've been sitting on my mule collecting dust.

3. lowlander28

lowlander28 IncGamers Member

Ever thought if no one wanted them , and you have a few ,you might be able to give them to a frind or aquaintence or some new person ?
    I know some poeple would ask "wat else u got" but some might be thankful.

just a thought .

4. Mistress

Mistress IncGamers Member

I currently have 2 with secondaries but I'd be willing to trade. Let me know your needs and char / levels and I'll hook ya up.

Mistress :xflash:

5. sasja

sasja IncGamers Member

There's a specific forum for this - the trade forum. Post your trades there. That way you don't clog the Amazon forum for the 90% of people here who are not interested in trading on USWest ladder (because they're on Europe, Asia, USEast or they play HC, non-ladder, SP or they're simply not interested in trading), and on the other hand you may get responses from people who don't read the Amazon forum, but nevertheless would be interested in trading with you.

6. AFBrat

AFBrat IncGamers Member

I have 1 Javelin/Spear GC on Ladder US West, just can't part with it, sooner or later the trade Forum will offer them.

7. EmergE492

EmergE492 IncGamers Member

last night...in a nm baal game with my pure lit javazon...i found a 3 soc 463 defense dusk shroud. i asked if ne 1 needed and some one said they did. long story short i got 4 java skill gcs for it :D .. just goes to show you, u never know who has/needs what.