Why do you have YOUR avatar?

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Because i'm godl-- uh-oh.....

*puts on tactical pants retaining device*
*wields buckler of trout deflection*

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow... this is like such an old thread. For a second, I thought newman came back to beat Ash's post count. :lol:

Anyway, I changed my avatar from my previous post somewhere in this thread. Right now, it's Riku from Kingdom Hearts in the Deep Dive video, which kicks some serious butt!

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm a good friend with the penguin guy on the left and as you can see we have a lot of common interests :D

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine's a lil drawing by Thom Yorke, singer/guitarist for Radiohead. I like it because it's kind of abstract and well, because I like Radiohead.

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
metal gear solid series,the best games ever made & Solid Snake the most 1337 video game character ever.

<=Thats big boss though,Solid Snake is his clone.

Rik

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
Newman said:
Sweet bro. The only fighting game I was ever into was Street Fighter. That game rocked. Go Blanka!
Street Fighter was a great game. I own them all for the Super Nintendo and I still play it. :thumbsup:

I use my avatar because the name I use on the forums is BobMarley. Also because I love Bob Marley.

*pk_master

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Because the death star is large and round, which is how I like my cantaloupes.
Doesn't everyone?

*pk_master

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
nrabbit said:
i'm a good friend with the penguin guy on the left and as you can see we have a lot of common interests :D
Nice. :stoned: BTW That's the stoned smily face.

*pk_master

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
SilentMagik said:
Like Kermit, I too enjoy playing my banjo on occasion.
The banjo is a sweet instrument. I play the guitar and then I got into the banjo. :thumbsup:

*pk_master

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Dude, it's easier to make one post and address a bunch of people than to make 4 for separate responses. Generally that's frowned upon, but since you're new, no harm, no foul. :)

I'm thinking of changing my avatar to my degree. :)

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Dude, it's easier to make one post and address a bunch of people than to make 4 for separate responses. Generally that's frowned upon, but since you're new, no harm, no foul. :)

I'm thinking of changing my avatar to my degree. :)
Congratulations on graduating! :thumbsup:

But I am still a freshman.. :( Three more years to go..