Why do you have YOUR avatar?

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine's Admiral Frogbar. It came from a photoshop thread at Fark. You'll find it funnier if you're a constant Fark reader.

dirkdig

Diabloii.Net Member
I think this guy newman has ash housewares beat... 43 posts per day? That's incredible!
to answer the question, mine's supposed to be a crest that says "wildman" across the top (my nickname here at school) and 2007 across the bottom... unfortunately, I haven't got the dimensions down very well, and need some help fixing it so that it's actually readable.

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
I change my tar based on a whim. When I was mod I used to get a new sig and tar each day, now I just do it randomly.

This particular tar came from ripping someone elses tar who defamed my namesake (garbad the goatman) in the most recent Druid OT fest. The sig was because freet deleted my lesbian thread and the bulldog was a funny pic that matched.

Garbad

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
I am somewhat of a history buff, and I consider this conflict the defining moment in American history.

Mine is a modified version of the Bobtar that took over the forums for a while. It was originally BigBadBob's, but a while ago Dracoy asked me to make him a 'tar and this is one of the versions after being eaten by the forums. I am going to leave it up just so people don't get confused. Plus it has so much OTF history in it that taking it down would be morally wrong.

Throttle

Diabloii.Net Member
Hah! I found Mordor: Depths of Dejenol (I think that's what it was) on an old 100-weird-games-nobody-knows cd in a drawer, about a year or two ago, and I thought I'd give it a try... and despite the ridiculous graphics, laughable story (is there any?) and completely repetitive gameplay, I ended up an addict. Don't ask me how or why, but there's something about that game...

For those of you who haven't yet had the pleasure, let me try to explain. This game is an enormous dungeon with all sorts of strange monsters, always the same - not randomized, and alot of strange and deadly traps. You make a character and then go though these dungeons, finding items and money and gaining experience. You can level up in several different classes by joining their guilds, and then you just go deeper and deeper into the dungeon and kill monsters. The dungeon system resets every 30 minutes or so, replacing all the monsters and trasure chests and such. You do this over and over to level up and find better items, venturing deeper into the dungeon to meet tougher enemies. It's somewhat similar to Angband and Castle of the Winds and such games, if you're old/nerd enough to know these. Very relaxing game :)

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Throttle said:
Hah! I found Mordor: Depths of Dejenol (I think that's what it was) on an old 100-weird-games-nobody-knows cd in a drawer, about a year or two ago, and I thought I'd give it a try... and despite the ridiculous graphics, laughable story (is there any?) and completely repetitive gameplay, I ended up an addict. Don't ask me how or why, but there's something about that game...
Mordor: the original leveling treadmill. Get more items to go deeper into the dungeon to get more items.

Eff

Banned
mine because jello brought dead kennedys to life. and also is awesome.

it'll be king tubby soon, he teh new boss in town.

@ occdit that same chick is on my calendar dood! she definitely hawt.

newman smokes crack.