Why do you have YOUR avatar?

StarStageGurl

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine's pretty self-explanatory. :) I think it's one of the nicer captures I have of myself. Also, it shows how I look without being too revealing.

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
StarStageGurl said:
Mine's pretty self-explanatory. :) I think it's one of the nicer captures I have of myself. Also, it shows how I look without being too revealing.
Looks great! :)

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
StarStageGurl said:
Yeah, and that's why your not allowed to post in this thread, because yours is self-explanitory. :lol: just kidding.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine is an ancient symbol representing wisdom and virility. It is also in the care label of my underwear.

And "Hey, Joe" is teh besto Hendrix song, although I like "Watchtower," too.

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
cotton said:
Mine is an ancient symbol representing wisdom and virility. It is also in the care label of my underwear.

And "Hey, Joe" is teh besto Hendrix song, although I like "Watchtower," too.
all his songs are the OMFGROXXR

amen :winner:

raphiel20

Diabloii.Net Member
Mines currently the Guild Cape. Used to be Zero from the megaman series because he was my fave charecter from it and before that, well it was raphiel from the turtles :D (who beats donotello every time ;) )

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
One or two years ago, I had an avatar of the white rabbit thing (in my current avatar) pumping a toilet. I switched avatars for a year, kinda missed the old pumping thing but I couldn't find it.
I saw this one and here we are today.

I've been told that the white rabbit thing is a Japanese cartoon character called "Mashimaro".

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Mines a not so normal person with his shirt off. Hes also not very nice.

I like him and wear him...becasue hes not very nice and not so very normal.

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
axeil said:
Cid Highwind>All

Questions?
yes, how wrong could someone possibly be?

Automated Responce: Bond > All

Any questions shall be considered and then thrown out as utter garbage. But with love mind you.

TheAmoeba

Diabloii.Net Member
Come and listen to my story. One day my friend sent me an avatar generation URL and let me make my avatar based on what I look like. It's kinda close to what I'd look like if I was a cartoon....too bad I lost the URL.
I never said the story was interesting....