Why do you have YOUR avatar?

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Why do you have YOUR avatar?

Just curious, most of us have custom avatars of random pictures/words/etc. Why do you have the one you do? What made you you pick it?

Mine is just a picture of an asain boy, that's it. I just liked the picture. I laugh everytime I see it, maybe because he's so cute?
 

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
Well my avatar isnt really random.

My handle name is Kazama Fury, a combo move from a character named Jin Kazama from Tekken.

So my avatar is none other but Jin himself!
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
~Kazama Fury~ said:
Well my avatar isnt really random.

My handle name is Kazama Fury, a combo move from a character named Jin Kazama from Tekken.

So my avatar is none other but Jin himself!
Sweet bro. The only fighting game I was ever into was Street Fighter. That game rocked. Go Blanka!
 
my avatar displays my love of lobsters, and my artistic ability. and yeah, your avatar makes me laugh everytime i see it too - lol. <-- see?

:wink2:
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
my avatar displays my love of lobsters, and my artistic ability. and yeah, your avatar makes me laugh everytime i see it too - lol. <-- see?

:wink2:
:lol:. I've never liked seafood, but your avatar is funny too.
 

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
My tar is still scrambled from the forum flip over. it was a lego head with grey hair. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it just seemed to fit--even though I am not made of plastic nor do I have grey hair (okay I did find one once, but I pulled it out).
 

Isolde212

Banned
I made my avatar. It reflects who I am. A sassy redhead who likes to give out lapdances. That and Jessica Rabbit is hot.
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
I made my avatar. It reflects who I am. A sassy redhead who likes to give out lapdances. That and Jessica Rabbit is hot.
Awesome! Where do I sign up?
 

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
i used to have a walking frog once, but then i found out how to make teh jimi picture smaller, my forum nick also explains it, by now you should have guessed who my biggest idol is!
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Jimi- said:
i used to have a walking frog once, but then i found out how to make teh jimi picture smaller, my forum nick also explains it, by now you should have guessed who my biggest idol is!
Obvious! What's your favorite song by him?
 

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
Newman said:
Obvious! What's your favorite song by him?

oh dude where to begin, my all time favourite must be purple haze, or fire?(OMFG the way he took it in woodstock OMGROXXORZ), when im down or got the blues, ''Little wing'' or the wind cries mary does the job
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Jimi- said:
oh dude where to begin, my all time favourite must be purple haze, or fire?(OMFG the way he took it in woodstock OMGROXXORZ), when im down or got the blues, ''Little wing'' or the wind cries mary does the job
Definitely. You play guitar?
 

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
Newman said:
Definitely. You play guitar?

yes :thumbsup: , played for two years now, i posted a picture of the guitar i got for my birthday in my birthday thread, Fender stratocaster arctic white, that came as a surprise didnt it :D?
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Jimi- said:
yes :thumbsup: , played for two years now, i posted a picture of the guitar i got for my birthday in my birthday thread, Fender stratocaster arctic white, that came as a surprise didnt it :D?
Awesome man!!
 

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
That ain't no country I ever heard of.
Do they speak aramaic in 'What'?

it's from Orgazmo

it's Pulp Jesus, what more must be said?
 

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine's an elf from the old PC game Mordor. The monster pics for the game are all square, and are real easy to change into 'tars.
 
Top