Why can't my smiter hit 5k life?

arealidealist

Diabloii.Net Member
Why can't my smiter hit 5k life?

Im totally confuzzled as to why my smiter isnt at 5k life. I have 37 20+ life smcs, 17/17 p torch, p anni, and my gear consists of ber'd shako, ber'd hoz, griefz, mp enigma (so no pts are needed in str), maras, p dracs, p dungos, p waterwalks, 2 bul kathos, and 6 bo+spirit on switch. Im at about 4500 life at lvl 87 with about 530 vit and about 70 dex.

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
there has to be something im not seeing. my hdin is lvl 91 with about 300 vit and no ber's in gear (besides nigma), no bk, no life scs and hes at 3k with 3bocta/spirit.

SirBeetle

Diabloii.Net Member
Im totally confuzzled as to why my smiter isnt at 5k life. I have 37 20+ life smcs, 17/17 p torch, p anni, and my gear consists of ber'd shako, ber'd hoz, griefz, mp enigma (so no pts are needed in str), maras, p dracs, p dungos, p waterwalks, 2 bul kathos, and 6 bo+spirit on switch. Im at about 4500 life at lvl 87 with about 530 vit and about 70 dex.
throw on a nature's peace for god's sake. 4500 life is still pretty godlike for a smiter.

hardnfast

Diabloii.Net Member
With that gear your only smiting @ 7fpa so that may be part of why your getting beaten.

hardnfast

Diabloii.Net Member
Either a grief Phase blade instead of zerker, or highlords amulet instead of mara's
or some gloves with ias.

You will need about 54% ias for a 6fpa smite with the griefz (the exact number will depend on your fanat lvl)

the boss

Diabloii.Net Member
Dude, you don't even have a Cannot Be Frozen mod on you. Worry about other mods, like bobo said, IAS. Don't worry about life, my life is damn low too...its like 3600...

If you want to reach 5k life...just level more and wear arach while BOing...thats the only thing I see that is missing.

I'd worry about flexibility first...

greyoldfellow

Diabloii.Net Member
i hit 3.9k life with 8pcombats lifers and res/life charms, and when lifetaps triggers in they have to put all their life where the sun never shines cause i do a lot more dmg (thus healing me a lot).

Also, to get that hyper high life they give up fhr, some ias, dmg, and the lifetap from exile (all things that are very importan in smiter vs smiter).

Life is not everything.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
u need 20 ias gloves to be hitting with fastest smite

Dahmer

Diabloii.Net Member
since i got curious i just did a little test (single player :grin:) and to not sacrifice too much gearwise (ias etc) i ended up with 4967 life at lvl90 but didnt have max dmg reduce then (only 33 since i used jah's instead of ber's)

equip used :
grief zerker
enigma mage plate
shako (jah)
upgraded zaka (jah)
ias/str/dex/cb/life crafted gloves <-- when you dont need tap good crafted gloves blow draculs away
verdungo's
gores
bk ring
raven frost
maras

charms used :
20/20 pala torch
20/20/10 anni
45 life combat skillers
20/5 sc's

to bo i put on arach and 2nd bk ring, used +6 bo cta spirit and ended up with lvl20 bo which resulted in 4967 life, if i replace the jah's in shako/hoz with ber's i get 49% dmg red instead of 33% and end up with 4758 life

now for reason why i'm using raven frost and not a 2nd bk :
raven adds cannot be frozen -> socket saved for ber to get higher dmg reduce
raven adds 20 dex, bk adds 45 life at lvl90
each point in vit a paladin gets 3 life, using a raven results in 20 extra vit = 60 extra life = 15 extra life compared to bk = 28 extra life with bo

so i went with raven for extra life and a free socket while still having cbf

oh yeah, equiped stats = 174str 128dex 566vit, base = 25 / 46 / 459

maybe this helps a bit? :unsure:

*edit*
basically if you want higher than 5k hp and still have good gear/speed/dmg......ask a barb for bo :grin: