Why are PAmey's and Ral runes so precious?

Freezing Rain

Diabloii.Net Member
Why are PAmey's and Ral runes so precious?

I heard it was for crafting, but because you can use Pgems (3 of any type) to Reroll GC's, why would it be worth more to have these?

Ranger14

Diabloii.Net Member
..because you will never hear any discussion on the OTF regarding them. That boosts their value tremendously!! ;)

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
perhaps he meant Pamey
....were the ebayed runes the funky stones from china
no idea whats that but looks like the world is going to end soon :eek:

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Kireiray said:
I heard it was for crafting, but because you can use Pgems (3 of any type) to Reroll GC's, why would it be worth more to have these?
Two different recipes. You can re-roll charms with *any* three PGems but Amethysts are required for crafting caster amulets. Caster amulets can end up with spectacular mods and sell very well.

20 PAmethysts can sell for more than 20 mixed gems would - but only if you find the right buyer. If you're not an ammy crafter, PAmethysts aren't worth any more to you than other gems.

For future reference, questions like this are best suited for the Community Forum. Good luck! :)

SelfBaisResistor said:
Try the community forum for that one before the TAT's come out. Run Run!!
There hasn't been a a TAT sighting here in many a moon. I believe the Overlords of our dear little forum have labeled them Out of Fashion. Festivus poles, however, may still be acceptable.

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
Men! Bring up the Heavy TAT of Doom Launchers!

You may fire when ready.

*Alderan explodes*

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
*pulls out TAT and whacks Kireiray with it relentlessly*

THERE! It's been done!! Let it not be said, that the TAT is out of fashion! Now who's gonna pick up all this fish slime?

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I walked around for a week with a perfect amethyst in one hand and a ral rune grafted onto my stump

whenever anyone asked why I just ignored them, really heightened their interest

I'm a trendsetter