why am I not doing any damage?

ARFCOM

Diabloii.Net Member
why am I not doing any damage?

I have lvl 32 twister, tornado & hurricane & im only doing like 2200 hurricane damage. This is my first druid, did I do something wrong? In baal runs I hear these druids say they do like 8k damage with hurricane. What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for any help

MortIIs

Diabloii.Net Member
What gear do you use? Lvl 32 seems quite medium to me. Have u got torch,anni,skillers?

elmek

Diabloii.Net Member
I never really focused on hurricane damage. All I can say, is try to work on your tornado to deal around 6k damage. At this time, your hurricane will be ok.

Maccat

Diabloii.Net Member
2200 hurricane damage is quite good. 3k damage is ideally fairly strong for hurricane damage but hurricane isn't the focus, tornados are the focus. Aim for 5-6k and that should leave you with about a 2.5-3k hurricane.

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member
You would need a lvl 120 hurricane with maxed synergies to get 8k hurricane. Or alot of +cold damage gear.

illinidoc

Diabloii.Net Member
8k is impossible for cane. Most I've seen/heard is about 3.2k or there about. Nados can typically get 7.5k on a good windy. 8K would be difficulty, but probably achievable.
Don't rely on the hurricane to kill. You have your nados for that.

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
8k is impossible for cane. Most I've seen/heard is about 3.2k or there about. Nados can typically get 7.5k on a good windy. 8K would be difficulty, but probably achievable.
Don't rely on the hurricane to kill. You have your nados for that.
HA! no they can't. See this is why I don't listen to the gossip, all people do is round up damage and bs. Typically 7.5k? Check it out for yourself, 'cause at a ridiculous Tornado lvl 53 your only looking at around 7.3k... so unless he's wearing "physical damage facets" or something I have no idea. He'd prolly need about lvl 60 tornados and that's just not possible for what I know.

I'd say "typical"/practical damage would be ~lvl44, which is 6k tornados.

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member
you would need a lvl 57 tornado with maxed synergies for 8k+ tornado's
you dont even need half of that. 4k+ is usually good. A well equiped windy has around 5-6k tornados.