Why 1.10

Ralic

Banned
Why 1.10

Yes, I have played every Patch, But I would be a person who would play the most recent one.
Why Do most people play 1.10, instead of 1.11(b)?

Please post ASAP :)

--Kris--

Brak

Diabloii.Net Member
The only difference I am aware of is the charge synergy bug. But there must be some other good reasons. I'm a recent convert, so have 1.11b from playing B.net.

Diabloii.Net Member
I play v1.10 because something happened to my D2 CD and when i patch to anything v1.10+ it doesnt work .

Ralic

Banned
Thats just weird hehehe
Most people seem to play 1.10, so that is probably what I will play as I will probably be looking to MP with people!

--Kris--

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
The vast majority of people here play 1.11b, or so I thought anyways. Maybe other Single Player forums have more users with 1.10. If you check the trade forum, you will see most threads are 1.11b, and most of the people who trade also MP.

Docturnal

Diabloii.Net Member
I play 1.10 for the simple reason that I have a dentist running around Hell Act 2 and I would like to see how much better he would function using the charge synergy of silkweave. (When I find myself a pair)

Llathias

Banned
Because I still have 1740 runs to finish my 5k Fangskin runs... :rolleyes: (this joke is really getting old :undecided:)

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
I like 1.11 because I came from b.net and it downloads the latest patches for you. I don't see any point in changing yet since I'm still having fun, maybe once I get bored I'll go back to 1.07 or .09 or something.

-hps

Fluffballer

Diabloii.Net Member
Because I still have 1740 runs to finish my 5k Fangskin runs... :rolleyes: (this joke is really getting old :undecided:)
Don't laugh too hard; one of his minon's dropped me my very first IKSC (I didn't even realize it was possible... what the heck is the area level down there?)

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
I stayed with 1.10 for 3 reasons:
1. it's what I was using;
2. the FE bug makes life that much more precarious;
3. out of protest at such a lame update for SP, when Bliz evens it up a bit, then we'll see.

Timinator

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah protest .. nothing really worth changing cept mercs easier to level. synergy bug rocks just so freaking hard .. the runewords are a bit MeH, and RWM fixes that if you wish.

1.10 FTW!