Who's the Most Bad-Arse Video Game Character?

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Who's the Most Bad-Arse Video Game Character?

Just wondering who you all feel earns the honor of being the most badass video game character.

I just got started playing "God of War" and Kratos immediately took top honors. Who else has such a formidable voice, tough looks, and rips enemies in half amid a shower of blood and grunts? Who else has no problem taking caged humans, kicking and screaming, and offering them for sacrifice?

I would make a poll, except my experience with video games is limited enough that I simply can't think of enough qualifying nominees.

bluedragoon

Diabloii.Net Member
dante from devil may cry. very good with a sword and funny till the very end. The fact that he is half demon makes him even better :clap:

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know who half these people are... I do know of Dante though. I know little of Snake... the last MG I played was whichever the first one for PS1 was. Dante's pretty cool, except for I can't play that game at all.. I totally suck at it. Er, the 3rd one anyways. I get to that first "boss" and get my rear handed back to me on a plate.

If not for Kratos, then Sephiroth would get my vote. I forgot about him.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Dr. Robotnic from the Sonic series. He scared the **** out of me when I was a small guy ;)

Johnny6

Diabloii.Net Member
[flash]KILL ABOBO![/flash]

The black-haried guy from Super Contra was pretty rugged. The blond guy was a [kitty-cat].

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Sam fisher,masterchief,dante..etc..etc are all wussies >.< :sleep: Cant believe they were even considered for the honur.

Snake is the most bad (cant bypass wordfilter) video game character.Hides under cardboad boxes,eats anything from frogs to aligators,bad attitude, scruffy voice,stares at boobs,survives a fall from 400 meters, gets nuked,shot in the eye,performs surgery on himself,single handedly takes down giant nuclear walking tanks with rocket launchers,then what he does...he does what no video game character would ever dare,he has a blast with eva in the end. :thumbsup:

No one can ever..ever kick his (cant bypass wordfilter),he knows that so what he does..he clones himself,yes clones himself to kick his own (cant bypass wordfilter).

Rik

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
giantpinkbunnyhead said:
Dang... Snake does indeed sound like a worthy candidate. In which game does he do all this? I'm about 3 games behind on the series.
Metal gear solid 3 Snake eater.The game that didnt get the attention it deserved,due to the release of games like Halo 2,San andreas around the same time. :rolleyes:

TBH-The best metal gear till date & one of my all time favourite games.There is a drawn out sniper fight that can last a good 1hour or more,I've never had such an immersive experience in gaming,it takes place in a huge area,this & many such unique elements really make the game standout from other wannabes like splinter cell. :rolleyes:

Rik

eLight

Diabloii.Net Member
Metal Gear Solid! Dude, you gotta be sh'tting me ;).
He even beated Vulcan Raven with the gigantic bongodrum on his back.
That is wicked :lol:

Btw, Sam Fisher was learning to ride his pink bike when all this happened.