Who's on my account?

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Who's on my account?

I'm just curious as to who has been on my account killing stuff. My barb has gained like 4 levels since I've last seen him, haha. Let me know. :)

By the way - I found a rare naga after being on for a few minutes. Level 33, 30% ias, 165% ed, +13 max, +75 AR, repairs durability. Why couldn't it be eth? -.-

Lucky

Last edited:

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Who's on my account?

Mwuhahaha

I go on everyones accounts. Fear me

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member

I was going to say "It's the one armed man!"... but it's just not the same now that the mystery has been solved.

-hps

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member

Though it would make people question what happened to my hand

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member

Not Righty, what shall I do on the weekends....

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member

I was going to say "It's the one armed man!"... but it's just not the same now that the mystery has been solved.

-hps
lol, theres actually a 1 armed man at the trailor park we own, (we call him the one armed bandit) and he said he was going to take the place over blah blah...he just got out of the pen and already has felons. Well anyway he got in a fight with a guy that lived out there right? Well 2 weeks later one armed bandit went in his trailor at like 2AM with a gun and tried to kill him, the other guy had a shotgun nearby, grabed it and pointed it at one armed bandit...he started to run out and shot at him but he has sucky aim so it hit the ceiling...ran out shot the dudes dog then took off.

He was arrested shortly after :) and I got to watch.

btw...this kind of stuff goes on all the time, we had the US marshals out there once, its like an episode of COPS