Who's gonna win the Stanley Cup?

What server type do you want to play on?

• Standard PvE Server

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horde Vs Alliance Race War Server

• I'm not entirely sure which I prefer

• Don't care, will go with whatever guild decides.

• Total voters

Intolerance

Diabloii.Net Member
Who's gonna win the Stanley Cup?

Since the NHL is so wide open, having only ten options will surely leave out some teams that might have a chance to go all the way.

Remember, the past two years have seen total underdogs make it to the finals (Ducks last year and Hurricanes the year before).

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I really don't care who wins the cup this season, the only thing i really care about this season is if the Calgary Flames can even make it to the playoffs.

ragnar_ii

Diabloii.Net Member
new york rangers. i dont know if they even can win it, they are just my favorite team.
yeah i like the rangers too but theres just a point in time where you know its hopeless, im still rooting for them but i think we all know as long as they have sather on the bench they wont make it to the playoffs.
as for winning the cup im betting vancouver will win

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey! I protest against this poll! Nowhere up there do I see the Montreal Canadiens mentioned.... CMon man! They've got a chance! Just like they do every year!!! :rant: :p

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
philly all the way baby, they're a bit banged up right now, but theys hould be healthy around stanley cup time.

gismo

Diabloii.Net Member
Hurricanes are going to win it all. :thumbsup: Actually I don't watch hockey at all unless I head over to a Greenville Growl(one of the amateur teams) game. I would watch if Carolina went otherwise I don't know very much of the NHL. :embarrass

zoey

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's go devils!!!! *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

Honestly, i wouldn't care if they lost, as long as the sens or avs don't win.

Sometimes my boys can really shock (read: severely disappoint) me in the playoffs. I remember for a while i was actually asking myself "my god...they're going to beat the ducks.....right?"

Whew.