who's better v/t or libby?

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
who's better v/t or libby?

what do you think who would be better for pvm and pvp I just made a v/t and smite is nice takes out bosses easily and most of enemys I win but the foh seems to be very weak, only few very weak guys die on it, would it be better to build a libby hammers for pvm and pvp and charge for casters?
Or is there a chance to end up with a good pala by mixing hammers and smite?
I'll be waiting for your suggestions..

:cheesy:
*priit

jordy666

Diabloii.Net Member
i prefer my v/t, for the direct 'melee' attack and the ranged attack that u can aim. opposed to a semi ranged melee attack and spiraling hammers.

but i also enjoyed my libby, but i couldnt get the hang of it, maybe 5 dueling games werent enough :uhhuh: .

hammers/smite is called a vanquisher or judicator i think there is a guide somewhere, u could try to do a search for it.
i considered making 1 of these, but i think its quite expensive to be succesfull.
And at the time i didnt have a silence pb :D

-jordy :king:

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
I like smite more than charge so I made some research for those vanquisher and judicator and got to know that vanquisher is a smite+hammer and judicator is charge+hammer+foh. I dicided to make a vanquisher but I found no guide for it, I got to know what skills to use but I am not sure about the equipment..
skills would be
hammer 20
conc 20
holy shield 20
blessed aim 20
rest into vigor
I think the smite will be a bit slow, any thoughts? (I will use grief pb)

*priit

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
koeraokse said:
I like smite more than charge so I made some research for those vanquisher and judicator and got to know that vanquisher is a smite+hammer and judicator is charge+hammer+foh.
vanquisher is hammer/smite, you are correct, but charge/hammer/foh is .09 liberator and foh/smite/hammer is a judicator. judis just became more easily viable thanks to grief, and really, so did .09 style libbys.

--welt

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
jordy thanks for your advice and Welt thank you for lighting me on those builds :thumbsup:

*priit