Whooohooo! China in 3 days!

5Ws

Banned
Whooohooo! China in 3 days!

Yep, leaving Thursday, will be there for a month and a half. Can't wait already. I'll try to post pics and keep it updated while I'm there.
 

mexicanoloco

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Yep, leaving Thursday, will be there for a month and a half. Can't wait already. I'll try to post pics and keep it updated while I'm there.
i envy you.. :p although china isnt the cleaniset and most comfortable place...but so long you wont go to hong kong or another city that has that much population i guess its ok :lol:
 

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm actually quite fond of Hong Kong. I go there every couple of years and I always look forward to it.

Make sure to get some "goods" when you're in China :wink2:
 

5Ws

Banned
Yep, it's most likely "goods" and "foods".
mexicanoloco said:
i envy you.. :p although china isnt the cleaniset and most comfortable place...but so long you wont go to hong kong or another city that has that much population i guess its ok :lol:
And...I'll try to pretend I didn't see this...

EDIT
OOOO, just found out, I'll be going on a 777! Never been on it before, it had always been 747.
 
omg sweet. i think we're going next year or in two years for a huge reunion. hope you have a great time! but yeah, definately keep us updated. :) are you going alone or what?

hf
 

5Ws

Banned
Going with my mom, coming back by myself, cuz she can't take a vacation longer than 1 month.
 

5Ws

Banned
OO, what area? Maybe we can meet.
Re-checked, it's United. Alright, personal TV! Do you get to pick what kinda stuff you watch or is it just the same stuff, your only option is on or off.
 

Fallen Creation

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
OO, what area? Maybe we can meet.
Re-checked, it's United. Alright, personal TV! Do you get to pick what kinda stuff you watch or is it just the same stuff, your only option is on or off.
They have a different movie on each channel, 9~ish channels total. You can change between the channels and watch whatever you want. When all of the movies finish playing, they rewind them all and show the same stuff again, so you can pick a different movie to watch. I don't know if it's changed though, last time I went on a 777 overseas was over Christmas break.
 

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Fallen Creation said:
They have a different movie on each channel, 9~ish channels total. You can change between the channels and watch whatever you want. When all of the movies finish playing, they rewind them all and show the same stuff again, so you can pick a different movie to watch. I don't know if it's changed though, last time I went on a 777 overseas was over Christmas break.
That's what happened to me last time I went to HK and the time before. The good old day of watching Shrek 6 times :lol:
 

5Ws

Banned
Sounds pretty fun, I never sleep on the plane for some reason, and I'm always walking around the plane, annoys the crap outa the fly attendants...
 

masterazn

Banned
5Ws said:
OO, what area? Maybe we can meet.
Re-checked, it's United. Alright, personal TV! Do you get to pick what kinda stuff you watch or is it just the same stuff, your only option is on or off.
I was on malaysian airlines last week and they had like pause, rewind, fast forward...all this neat stuff.


I'm in the Xu Jing district, which is way west in Shanghai in the middle of no where (close to the Shanghai American School where I go to).

Anyway, what will you be here doing though? Vacation? Visiting?
 

Fallen Creation

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Sounds pretty fun, I never sleep on the plane for some reason, and I'm always walking around the plane, annoys the crap outa the fly attendants...
Sounds just like me.

Have fun on your trip, and keep us updated! :thumbsup:
 
Top