Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Whoever interest MFing, plz read this post

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by FlyingPerson, Apr 1, 2005.

1. FlyingPerson

FlyingPerson IncGamers Member

Whoever interest MFing, plz read this post

Hi Everyone:

It might not be right place to post..but I dunno where I should post this.

As everyone knows, MF in 8 ppl's game always have a lot better drops compare to single MF. Therefore, my friend and I are looking for ppl who would like to do MF with us.

Here are some rules if you interest to participate:

1) Seperate Area, everyone do their own MF in the place they like. This is trying to prevent leecher who dont do a thing but just rubbing other ppl's drop. GET YOUR OWN DROPS!!

2) Be Patient, not everyone has a godly killing speed to finish their own run. But please be patient if you finish yours while others havnt. You can go MF in other place while waiting of course....multiplayer game always better than single no matter in which area. Always wait eveyrone to finish their assigned area before proceed to next game.

3) Good Manner, please join the game with a good manner. When we all MF in the same game..it benefit you and benefit me as well.

There is about 4 places are most popular for MF: Pit Level, Mephisto, Pindleskin, and Ancient Tunnel. Everyone take turn to each place.

For example, if we have 5 ppl join together, lets say Mr. A, Mr. B, Mr. C, Mr. D and Mr. E.

In first 5 games, Mr. A run Pit Level, Mr. B run Mephisto, Mr. C run Pindleskin, Mr. D run Ancient Tunnel and Mr. E go whereever else..(I hope there are another good MF place, plz suggest any if you know). So each of us have a chance to run a place for 5 times, then switch place after.

Whoever interest to join together, leave your account here and add my account:

/f add *weii

P.S I am on Ladder USEast

2. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

you seem to have forgotten some good mf areas
    there are more than one "pit" in act one and some in act5
    there is the cow lvl
    there is world stone keep/baal
    there is mausoleum in act1
    some ppl run andy
    eldrich/shenk
    countess (if you count this as mf. its still a way of gaining wealth)
    if you include those you can have 8 ppl game and ppl who finish first (most likely meph and pindle) can go to extra placesn no1 has gone to because if you add all of those to your list that will be more than 8

3. FlyingPerson

FlyingPerson IncGamers Member

You are right, those places are good for MF as well..just I am not sure how many ppl i will get to join together. For Baal and Cow...it probably take too long to clean up in multiplayer game..if ppl are going there alone...but it is dependable...

and you got the right idea there...go extra place no1 have gone to after they finish their place and while waiting eveyrone finish.

4. distancepieman

distancepieman IncGamers Member

Well, I don't play any sort of regular, predictable time schedule, generally odd hours during the day or late at night, but you're welcome to add me to the list of possibles. These days I spend alot of my D2 time mf'ing, as I've built most builds that I have interest in.

I run quite a few different areas, and have had several experiences with similar ideas. The last "group" that I ran with usually had 3-4 people in the game, since most didn't have a character strong enough to do stand alone runs in larger games.
    We divided up into acts, one did Act 1, usually the lowest level character chose this, and did pits, uniques in dark wood, Countess if left over time, etc.

Another one did parts of Acts 2 and 4 (as these are typically shunned by most players, these included the lost city and trap door there, as well as clearing the hell forge area, and sometimes Diablo as governed by time and the amount of OK's run into.

The third player ran Act 3, doing Kurast parts, Travincal and Meph.

And the fourth was in Act 5 doing Pindle, Eldrich, Shenk, Thresh Socket, and down to the Ancients Way, as time and immunities allowed.

Most of the time we stayed in the same area for the length of the run, and played characters suited to the acts we selected to run. Thus a fire sorc wouldn't be running around in Act 1, as the fallen etc. in the pits would be an issue, or a barb probably wouldn't be trying to run Diablo, as it would be pretty risky.

Anywho, I think you get my point. If you want to add me in, see my accounts in my sig.

~Bails