Who would win in a fight?

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Who would win in a fight?

My wife and I got inspired by "My Name is Earl" last night and did this for hours. It was actually good fun. You should say why as well as calling a winner. No weapons allowed its a straight street fight.

A few to get you started

G.W. Bush vs Bill Clinton
Hillary vs Condi
Buddha vs Jesus
Arnold vs Sly
FDR vs Steven Hawkings
Saddam vs Osama

Lord Nyax

Banned
Bhudda vs Jesus
The son of God versus some crazy non-violent protester...let me think for a minute...

FDR vs Steven Hawkings
Hawking...and Hawking would totally kill FDR. His wheelchair is way higher tech. He could mount some lazers or something...
:smile:

:smug:

I like that. It's fun.

Gertlex

Banned
My wife and I got inspired by "My Name is Earl" last night and did this for hours. It was actually good fun. You should say why as well as calling a winner. No weapons allowed its a straight street fight.

A few to get you started

Hillary vs Condi
Buddha vs Jesus
Arnold vs Sly
FDR vs Steven Hawkings
Saddam vs Osama
You do know we hate versus threads, right?

Bill: Bigger guy (he'd die afterwards from heart failure i'm sure :) )
Hillary: She's more a a (*^[email protected] and would thus win that sort of fight by default
Jesus: Fisherman muscles
Arnold: (cause I don't know and won't bother learning who Sly is)
FDR: (nevermind he's dead) Not as crippled as Hawkings
Saddam: Osama just seems like a physical weakling compared to Saddam

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
this should have been a poll

my vote would go tward billy

Hillary vs Condi
hillarys gotta be pretty tough to put up with bill

Buddha vs Jesus
linky

Arnold vs Sly
there both getting kinda old but stallone is gunna be in a new rambo movie

FDR vs Steven Hawkings
hawking can run his wheelchair over FDR's grave

Saddam vs Osama
either way the world is better off

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member

A few to get you started

Hillary vs Condi
Buddha vs Jesus
Arnold vs Sly
FDR vs Steven Hawkings
Saddam vs Osama
Clinton would beat Bush. Bill is bigger and grew up in a violent enviroment in Arkansas. Bush has poor motor skills from years of coke and booze and grew up pampered. Bill was nearly destroyed by bush once but managed to hang on and win on decision.

Hillary would beat Condi. Aggression is the deciding factor in this fight.

Buddha would beat Jesus. Buddha was a nobleman so he must have had some martial training. Jesus was a masochist whose whole gimmick was losing.

Arnold would tie against Sly. Sly is vain enough to weasel out of fighting for fear of his face and Arnold has a busted back from his body building days. Both parties lose on walk over.

FDR would beat Hawkings since the latter can't move his arms.

Saddam would absolutely destroy Osama. Saddam was known as "the boy with the iron pipe" in his youth and spent his youth beating people and things up. Osama grew up learning to appreciate poetry and tell different kinds of down pillows apart. The only thing Osama has going for him is the reach but Saddam has bulk, fighting spirit and experience to counter that and more.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
They're both little rich kids with silver spoons in their mouths (or silver feet in George's case), but Clinton's bigger and I'm guessing fights dirty.

Hillary vs Condi
Hillary would be screwed because if she hits a black woman she can kiss her political career goodbye.

Buddha vs Jesus
Since they're both pacifists it'd come down to a staring contest, and Jesus would tap out first because of hunger - Buddha has massive reserves.

Arnold vs Sly
Those two would probably knock themselves out before even getting close to one another.

FDR vs Steven Hawkings
Oh, come on. Steven Hawking isn't just wheelchair-bound, he's got Lou Gehrig's disease.

Saddam vs Osama
Osama is a wussy beanpole, Saddam would cream him.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Now folks,

Yass is new here and didn't know that vs threads have already been done to death. I'm going to let this one slide for this reason and because the replies are amusing.

But no, the moratorium has NOT been lifted yet.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
There wouldn't have needed to be a moratorium if people hadn't for some strange reason gone totally nuts on the whole thing. What was that all about?

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
There wouldn't have needed to be a moratorium if people hadn't for some strange reason gone totally nuts on the whole thing. What was that all about?
Just another fad which was probably perpetuated by Durf.

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Now folks,

Yass is new here and didn't know that vs threads have already been done to death. I'm going to let this one slide for this reason and because the replies are amusing.

But no, the moratorium has NOT been lifted yet.
You can close it if you need to. I had no idea as stated above. It was just something funny my wife and started while lying in bed last night and ended up doing for the next hour, while busting a gut.

But if you don't I'll add a new one.

Freet vs DOC :grin:

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
How about:

Yoss vs. Dondrei

Of course, we will know the answer to this one soon enough. And I, for one, am looking forward to the showdown. :wink2:

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
How about:

Yoss vs. Dondrei

Of course, we will know the answer to this one soon enough. And I, for one, am looking forward to the showdown. :wink2:
I won't be heading to Australia this year, just Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Oh you mean posts? I just skip past him now and go to the next poster. So I've already won :brainiac:

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I won't be heading to Australia this year, just Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Oh you mean posts? I just skip past him now and go to the next poster. So I've already won :brainiac:
Those that doubt my abilities as a mod will take note.

I didn't close this thread because I saw potential. Now who can argue that, due to Yoss last post, this is going to get interesting?

*Sits quietly in anticipation of things to come*

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
A few more new ones since few others have been added.

Cain vs Abel
Mosses vs Abraham
Barry Bond vs Big Mac
Paul Allen vs Bill Gates
Kennedy vs Lincoln