Who would win in a fight? Bruce Lee at his prime or . . . <

A question of our time! To reveal or not reveal?

• I like to stay one step ahed of the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wheres the fun if you cant second guess the cops?

• It was durf, in the poing, with the boobies

• Total voters

Steve_Kow

Banned
Who would win in a fight? Bruce Lee at his prime or . . .

the U.S.M.C armed with combat knives?

The rules are simple, Mr. Lee has to fight 5 marines per day until either he is defeated or he's gone through the entire corps. He may fight them all at once, or one-on-one. He has 24 hours to fight the 5, so he can take breaks in between fights. However, once a fight has begun it proceeds until either Lee or the marine(s) are dead.

The Marines are armed with combat knives, Lee can disarm them, but he isn't allowed to actually use the knife.

all hail garbad for he has a weapon that can kill bruce lee in instant

his overwhelming thread polls kill bruce lee no matter what

WAAATTAAAAAA!!!! (loves chicken sounding martial art attack)

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
Omikron8 said:
Lee would pick them apart :)

I think the marines would at least wound him a little, I mean, they do have some pretty damn mean martial arts that they learn for close quarters / hand to hand combat.

Steve_Kow

Banned
theBlackKnight said:
I think the marines would at least wound him a little, I mean, they do have some pretty damn mean martial arts that they learn for close quarters / hand to hand combat.
There's the rub. He has to fight 5 everyday--even if every Marine only lands an average of one good punch, or slashes him a bit with the knife, it'll add up quick.

Steve_Kow said:
the U.S.M.C armed with combat knives?

The rules are simple, Mr. Lee has to fight 5 marines per day until either he is defeated or he's gone through the entire corps. He may fight them all at once, or one-on-one. He has 24 hours to fight the 5, so he can take breaks in between fights. However, once a fight has begun it proceeds until either Lee or the marine(s) are dead.

The Marines are armed with combat knives, Lee can disarm them, but he isn't allowed to actually use the knife.
Though Bruce Lee is the greatest fighter ever, unfortunately in this situation Bruce Lee will eventually lose.

The odds are kinda stacked against him..
More people, weapons and the relentless people?

Bruce Lee Loses

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Are the Marines not fighting at the time allowed to watch?

If they cant see then Bruce will just use the same disarming move on all of them...

BL wins.

KnightFall

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
of course bruce lee would win. come on this is bruce lee and those are just marines. who cares if they have knives since they won't be able to use them due to the fact that bruce would avoid every hit.

Twoflower

Banned
well if it would have been some monk, maybee he would have a chance, but bruce lee ? dont get me wrong but isnt he rather a hiped up movie star than realy "THE" BEST fighter ever ?

i mean you wouldnt say this about jeàn claude van damme, would you ?

Anakha1

Banned
Bruce Lee would take them apart. Standard military hand to hand doesn't stand much of a chance against a 10th degree Kung Fu master or whatever he is. 5 marines in a couple of minutes. If that. He wouldn't even work up a sweat.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
twoflower said:
well if it would have been some monk, maybee he would have a chance, but bruce lee ? dont get me wrong but isnt he rather a hiped up movie star than realy "THE" BEST fighter ever ?

i mean you wouldnt say this about jeàn claude van damme, would you ?
you are telling me that bruce lee is not a good fighter?
he invented a new style in kung fu.bruce lee was trained by monks.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Bruce Lee would take them apart. Standard military hand to hand doesn't stand much of a chance against a 10th degree Kung Fu master or whatever he is. 5 marines in a couple of minutes. If that. He wouldn't even work up a sweat.
now thats what i am talking about! :clap:

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
the marines would eventually beat him. If he had to fight 5 per day, the marines who knew they were going to fight him way down the road would be preparing themselves for the fight, and as time went on they would be getting better and better and eventually getting one or two good hits per day that would add up to bruce's eventual demise.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
If Bruce Lee ages, he'll lose. There's too many marines. Even if he doesn't, after that many thousand, maybe one will get lucky. They can throw the knives, right?

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
How many guys are there actually in the USMC? Sooner or later, Bruce will get an injury.
Besides, are the marines allowed to wear pads and such, or just trousers and the knife?
I'd say the marines though