Who was the best Doctor?

Favorite Diablo 1 Class

• Total voters

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Who was the best Doctor?

From Doctor Who, that is. I wonder if there are enough people who've seen it for this thread to work...

I'm torn between Patrick Troughton (2nd) and Tom Baker (4th). I'm fond of a number of them, but those are the front-runners. I'll go with Patrick Troughton because Tom Baker won't have any shortage of fans.

Phesto

Diabloii.Net Member
The voice they used for those freakjobs that zipped around in trash cans and tormented Dr. Who were so annoying that they made me contemplate suicide; pretty much the worst thing I've ever heard in my life.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Tom Baker it is.

There is a series of short doco's about sacred animals on the ABC and I have to admit to getting a bit of a thrill to find out that the very familiar voice of the narrator turned out to be The Doctor himself.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
id vote for dr. durf/poing/boobies, since iv only seen a couple episodes of dr. who
but thats not an option :cry:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Tom Baker it is.

There is a series of short doco's about sacred animals on the ABC and I have to admit to getting a bit of a thrill to find out that the very familiar voice of the narrator turned out to be The Doctor himself.
And the one on Little Britain of course. He was also in an episode of Blackadder, that was awesome.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Who was the best Doctor?

wow this one was brought up from the depths,

I tend to favor 4,5,7,2 of the old doctors, but the first was pretty great too, which just leaves Pertwee and whatshisface

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Dr. Jekyll.

I'm not sure where to place Dr. Googleberg, err Mr. Guttenberg.

Having a doctor title in currently a bit risky in Germany, cheaters are being hunted down more intensely than usual these days.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

Dr. Krischan.....

wait. i change my answer. Dr. Zoidberg. he has a doctorate's in Fine Arts! :D

Gorny

Banned

Dr. Krischan makes sense.

I believe he would be operating under an alias...such as Dr. Werner.

Noodle

Dr. Pepper is awesome. Mr. Pibb is a Dr. Pepper substitute, but a lame one, because dude didn't even get his degree. Why'd you have to drop out and start making soda so soon, Mr. Pibb?

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

Dr. Pepper is awesome. Mr. Pibb is a Dr. Pepper substitute, but a lame one, because dude didn't even get his degree. Why'd you have to drop out and start making soda so soon, Mr. Pibb?
idk, i like Mr. Pibb when the Dr isn't around. both men are sweet and dark and very fizzy. mmm....

wait, i think i FINALLY got it. it's between these two.