Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Who wants to mourn BLoke's losses...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by NewForumBloke, Oct 17, 2006.

1. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

Who wants to mourn BLoke's losses...

Well... if any of you know me from east, you should know that i havent been on for nearly a month now, reason being i couldnt access the internet. This morning i wake up and guess what, i can get on. First thing i do is go to make sure all my stuff is ok. I now have 3 less NL accounts.... all of stuff from when i first started diablo back in 09. Good thing i still have all my Lad stuff i guess :cry:

You know, im not sure this is even the place for me to post such a thing (which will prolly be declared spam) but i felt like i needed to get this misfortune off of my chest.

REST IN PIECE *StarwindHawking , Arucard_Mule, and Aulcard! God knows ill miss you!

-BLoke :upset:

2. Gungak

Gungak IncGamers Member

Thats sad mate, sorry for your loss.

3. aperlov

aperlov IncGamers Member

My condolenses....

4. Ax2Grind

Ax2Grind IncGamers Member

This isn't the wrong place, it's part of the community. I also think the requirements Blizzard has placed on accounts, and everything related to inventory management, is poor and only getting worse. I, too, didn't start playing on Battle.net (heretofor named B.ent, for obvious reasons) until .09, and I feel it was a major mistake, instigating large amounts of frustration that shouldn't be an ingredient of a satisfactory gaming life, and a great waste of time knowing what I now know.

I think losing the five characters I have so far is harsh, particularly because I reset four in a row and had a roll back (I now recheck all of my accounts days later, just to make sure), and several of them wore my only copies of elite items. Three accounts, however, is extremely painful if you started with a purpose, like a Holy Grail, in mind. That being said, and considering the limiting aspects of this game, items are required to do anything, and loss of those items makes playing the game less desirable because it makes it less fun.

Here's to Blizzard: fun-haters. No one will blame you for choosing to get out while you can, but determination to squeeze some remaining bit of enjoyment from this game deserves respect. Quest on, Bloke.

5. bruticus

bruticus IncGamers Member

ouch. i was crying over a couple unique items that got lost in a xfer, but clearly i have very little to complain about. sorry to hear about your loss. :sad2:

6. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

I have found some good news though, my NL Wolfbarb still exists (one of my favorite chars as well as one of the ones i put the most work into). One of the biggest items lost that i have been able to confirm was my self shopped 3 Trap 2 Wake of Fire 2 os sin claw and a few other special items that had more sentimental value then anything. My wolf barb shall live on, and that is truely something wonderful in my book.

If i ever decide to go back to NL (which looks very bleak) it would be the 4th time i would have to start from stratch there. At least i have a damn good foot hold on ladder, otherwise who knows, i may have completely given up for a very long time.

Thnx guys,

-BLoke :smug: (<---more so back to his smug self)

7. IntelligentX

IntelligentX IncGamers Member

Next time try asking some trustworthy forum members here to let your account stay alive.