Who said it?

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Who said it?

A fun game for the whole family!

My opponent hasn't offered much in the way of strategies to win the war, or policies to expand our economy. So far, all we hear from that side is a lot of old bitterness and partisan anger.
No hints. But can you really tell? If you live in a battleground state, blow up your televison.

Battleground states (based on amount of airtime purchased by Texas Souffle and the Massachusetts Waffle): Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn't want to bias myself by knowing the answer :scratch:

I swear, sometimes I think these cats have one speechwriter between them.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Dangit Durf, always one step ahead of me! It must be because you're in tomorrow while I'm in today. But I'll catch you yet!

Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation .. And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real...
Note the clever use of ellipses.