Who of these do you think is the funniest?

What will you do once the ladder resets?

• I will play my old season one characters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will start new characters on the new ladder

• I'm quitting

• Go away - Subby is the poll master, not you!

• Total voters

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Who of these do you think is the funniest?

Just curious. I am personally torn between Jack Black and Will Farell.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah... none of them is really that funny. If I have to pick one it´ll be Farell though. Frank the Tank was the best comedy character in a long time.

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
My write in votes go for Bill Cosby (in his early career stuff... clean, yet very funny).

I also give secondary votes to George Carlin - the philosopher comic.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Cosby did hilarious stand-up stuff. Eddie Murphy's early days were funny, too . . . the Raw and Delirious albums were listenable any number of times.

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
Cosby did hilarious stand-up stuff. Eddie Murphy's early days were funny, too . . . the Raw and Delirious albums were listenable any number of times.
Oh man I love those tapes, they are damn funny. My vote out of the listed guys goes to Chapelle.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Write in vote for Lewis Black. Out of the ones that you listed, that's kinda tough, but I'd go with Will Farrell, mostly on the basis of Mugatu in Zoolander.

Maverikk

Diabloii.Net Member
Croup said:
Write in vote for Lewis Black. Out of the ones that you listed, that's kinda tough, but I'd go with Will Farrell, mostly on the basis of Mugatu in Zoolander.
I thought Will's acting in Zoolander was rather lackluster, but I still voted for him anyway. His ability to stay calm in otherwise chaotic situations makes him a prime choice. That and he has good mastery of characters.

Lewis Black would have been nice too. He always perfectly puts things into perspective and always says things I've always wanted to complain about but I couldn't find the words to say.

Kitten~The~Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Of those listed, Chapelle

But I do so love Eddie Izzard - Dressed To Kill is still my all time favorite comedy skit and at any given time, when me and the hubby are with his family, most of us just start doing the skit from heart :lol:

Do you have a FLAG? No? No flag, no country... It's a rule... that I just made up!

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Maverikk said:
I thought Will's acting in Zoolander was rather lackluster, but I still voted for him anyway. His ability to stay calm in otherwise chaotic situations makes him a prime choice. That and he has good mastery of characters.

Lewis Black would have been nice too. He always perfectly puts things into perspective and always says things I've always wanted to complain about but I couldn't find the words to say.
If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?

Will Farrel's horse glue commercial was damn funny also.

on a side note, david spade is worthless.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
oh its one of will farrell's skits. He was imitating that wierdo space guy. Anyone know what I"m talking about?

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
Of the ones listed, Black followed closely by Farell.

Not listed I would say Leary, Carlin, Bernie Mac, Cosby. Those are the most recognizeable. There are many no-name comics I've seen that have put me in tears and stomach aches.