Who needs DNA?!

toader

Banned
Who needs DNA?!

NEW YORK (AP) -- A woman's decomposing body was found buried in cement at the former New Jersey home of a fugitive who has admitted to posing as a doctor.

Police were waiting for autopsy results to make an official identification, but police sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said investigators used the victim's breast implants to identify her as financial analyst Maria Cruz.
Linx

I found this kinda amusing, thought I would share it.

Cop (squeezing implant): Yup, thats her alright.
Other Cop: Better let me check Sarge....Yup, thats her.

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
mm..

man(to girlfriend): honey i think you should get breast implants.. just incase you get lost or something bad happens.. they'll be able to tell it's you..
girlfriend(long look at boyfriend)
man: meh.. it was worth a try..

-Lost

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, DNA testing is expensive and can take a long time, while an ID via something like a breast implants (which probably have a serial number that can be cross checked on a computer) is pretty cheap.

toader

Banned
Anyee said:
Well, DNA testing is expensive and can take a long time, while an ID via something like a breast implants (which probably have a serial number that can be cross checked on a computer) is pretty cheap.

Gosh Anyee...your ruining the fun of a woman being identified by her breasts. :)

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
Gosh Anyee...your ruining the fun of a woman being identified by her breasts. :)
um... yea... maybe Anyee should refer to them as "booby implants" :xrollseye :xrollseye :xrollseye

dodomac

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
Linx

I found this kinda amusing, thought I would share it.

Cop (squeezing implant): Yup, thats her alright.
Other Cop: Better let me check Sarge....Yup, thats her.
A murdered woman found rotting in some guy's basement, the body unrecognizable. Very amusing

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadia142 said:
haha maybe dodo is having a bad day.
dodo usually shows up to vent about something and isn't always agreeable, but obeys the rules, everybody needs to vent frustration from time to time

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
They used to match dental records before the widespread use of DNA testing. I think this is fine, assuming there IS some sort of unique identifier.