Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Who kills who?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Sir Lister of Smeg, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

Who kills who?

I've been doing mainly nightmare Andariel runs lately using Meteorb, but since it's getting a bit monotonous (take waypoint, try to teleport to the stairs which eventually succeeds, take stairs teleport to next stairs maybe killing something in between (or letting the merc do that to turn his aura on), take stairs, clean first room, teleport to throne room frow frozen orb at shaman next to fire/kegs, check if any boss packs in area, and throw frozen orbs to check/kill them, throw frozen orb at next shaman, Andariel awakes, kill Andariel, discover that yet again she did not drop a Stone Of Jordan or any other graily, clear rest, teleport back to town, take rest of loot, end game (usually with something on cursor)), and am still in a magic find mood, I'm thinking of doing some more runs elsewhere. I have three characters available for doing this, apart from Meteorb they are Fishy and Hammer. Possible goals include the three prime evils at all difficulties, and the other act bosses and easy to find superuniques as well, not to mention pits and Moo Moo Farm, although the latter might be problematic for some of the characters at some difficulties due to their having killed the Cow King already. So what's your advice, take whom to kill whom?

2. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

metorb= hell meph and pindle(can do a combo run here)

fishy=wsk+baal(can be combined with eldrich and shrenk)

hammerdin=pit(can be combined with eldric and shrenk)

i would combine the runs to take some of the bordom off

3. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

Are you looking for something different? Do Eldritch/Shenk with your hammerdin :)

Edit: Opps, pwned by lone_wolf ;)

4. farting bob

farting bob Banned

I kill all. by myself. because im 1337.
    Wolfy, i think hamemrdins would find ebtter places than the pit, since at times it gets quite narrow, so you'd have to be precise with where you stand, and that will slow you down. WSK is more open, and Moo moo farm is very open, but is pointless unless your after runes or pgems because its pretty tough and cows have been ubernerfed in 1.10. in 1.09, they were teh schnizzle.

5. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

true FB hammerdins dont like narrow places but as mine before he was retired used my enigma i just teleported on the monsters in the narrow places and let my merc handle it:)

i heard the pit is good for a MF strafe/LF hybrid zon too:D

should be pretty fast

6. nobo

nobo IncGamers Member

hammerdins are great for clearing the river of flames (although those baby-bugs can be nasty) and cs.
    fishys are great for pit runs too, and meteorb-sorcs can handle L85 areas like ancient tunnels and crypt/mausoleum well.

7. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

I use upped hoz/stormlash/gorerider/1pt in fanat on switch for my hammerdin to smite the last critter to bits, works pretty well. The CB/static slaughter p8 baal fast too.

8. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

Well, I took Fishy for a walk through the Worldstone Keep, or better make that a crawl. I'm sure I switched to players1, I did it another time to be sure, but it went extremely slow. But Baal dropped me a graily as a reward, Aldur's Deception, which makes another set complete. I'm probably going to try the same thing with Hammer to see if he's any faster.

The first run, some boss packs took a reaaaally long time to kill, with numerous trips to other places to reraise an army. At some point I was killed and decided to start anew. On this second run, the same story, but I did eventually manage to get to the hall containing Baal. Except for Lister, the boss packs went down not with too much difficulty, and then it was on to the Worldstone Chamber. After Baal cloned, I had to go back, and this time went to the River Of Flame to raise, instead of the Cold Plains, Blood Moor, and Stony Field which I used earlier. He teleported at some point after his clone disappeared, and then it was just a very long battle, but I lost only one skelly.