Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Who kills faster, Lighting Sorc or Zon?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by KillerTomatos, May 21, 2008.

1. KillerTomatos

KillerTomatos IncGamers Member

Who kills faster, Lighting Sorc or Zon?

Assume Griffons, Conviction, and all around godly gear. Who would win out?

2. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

Re: Who kills faster, Lighting Sorc or Zon?

I think perhaps sorc against normal enemies and zon against bosses, but I havn't played amas that much so I don't know :tongue:

3. KillerTomatos

KillerTomatos IncGamers Member

Its a real tossup, because I think ama's lighting fury spreads out when it hits the first monster, which would destory crowds. Same goes with the Sorc, but the Zon gets valk + merc. Thats why I posted this ><

4. middleman35

middleman35 IncGamers Member

Lightning Fury will kill big crowds (eg. Cows) quicker than Chain light ever can. Chain Light can deal with medium sized slightly spread out groups faster than Zons can. Vs bosses Amas get Charged Strike which is crazy good, however Sorcs get Static and Charged Bolt on bosses is still powerful so they're about even. Sorcs however can Tele at a much better rate than Zons (even if the Zon has Enigma, seriously have you seen the Zon FCR breakpoints?) and also have a greater degree of freedom in their gear choice.

5. kuzanth

kuzanth IncGamers Member

I have a lvl92 fury/charged strike using amazon. One of my friend has a lvl96 lit soso. We have played together with these chars, and together with one of these chars and one of us brought a pala/barb or sg else. Well, its only my opinion, but the ama is far more faster in killing, than the soso. Of c, it depends on the playing style too, but - especially for crowds of monsters - the ama is unbeatable. For single monsters the soso could be more faster with her usually very high fcr + lightning. However its much more safer to play with an ama even in the middle of a group of monsters due to his avoiding skills, so she doesnt always need to attack from the distance. Its not as easy question...

6. oodjob

oodjob IncGamers Member

My vote goes Amazon.