who is ur favorite celebrity?

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Favorite celeb?

John Travolta.

Not because of his movies though; but because he is a very experienced pilot with credentials to fly damn near anything. Plus he has his own private 707.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
giantpinkbunnyhead said:
Favorite celeb?

John Travolta.

Not because of his movies though; but because he is a very experienced pilot with credentials to fly damn near anything. Plus he has his own private 707.
he was pretty damn good in Blow Out

my vote... hmm...

gosh...

Winona

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
skihard said:
Tom Hanks, because he’s played so many different roles and played them all very well.
I agree... If I picked my favorite celeb based ONLY on their professional record, Hanks gets my vote too... easily.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
i have no idea how to spell his name but here goes pierce brosnan (hint:007)
anyways i think he is a good actor. not my favourite though. for favorite i think i can say marlon brando

Freemason

Banned
Yakima Kanut. Craziest stuntman ever and partner in spagetti westerns with John Wayne. Not to mention one fine Mason. :thumbsup:

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Ash, isnt Winona a shoplifter? :teeth:

Best celeb around is John Cleese. Funniest, and no scandals around that one ;)

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't like most celebrities. I think many of them are famous simply because of their looks and not because of their intellect or talent (which I prize the most). But, that aside, there are a few celebrities I admire.

Thom Yorke (vocalist/guitarist for Radiohead) - I've read what I can about him, and his thoughts and ideas are very interesting to me. Plus, the music he produces is excellent.

Damon Albarn (vocalist for Blur/Gorillaz) - I like him for the same reasons as I do Thom.

Moby - From what I've read by him, he seems a very mature, intelligent person. I like his views on the world and how humble he is. Also, like myself, he's a vegan so I can relate to him in that way. Not to mention, I like some of his music (mainly the Play album and B-sides).

These celebrities arent the kind that you'll be hearing about in the tabloids. They wont be parading down the red carpet, they're not out there for fame and fortune, and that's what I like about them. In that respect, I dont know if you can even call them celebrities lol

bluedragoon

Diabloii.Net Member
the actor from american beauty, and that kid that plays donnie darko, if anyone knows their names i'd like to hear plz :)

mayb hugh grant becuz he's good with the ladies like me :lol: :clap: woowoo

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I dont like celebrities as a rule. I dont tend to pay ANY attention to their lives or doings, I just recognize the big names in movies, and basically their movie characters are what I see them as. In other words, I dont tend to think Tom Hanks and think of all the things Tom Hanks has done in his life, I think of Forrest Gump.

If I had to pick, uhh.... I have no idea. Put me down as undecided ;)

-Matt

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
bluedragoon said:
the actor from american beauty, and that kid that plays donnie darko, if anyone knows their names i'd like to hear plz :)
Kevin Spacey and Jake Gyllenhal, respectively.

For hotness, my vote goes to Alba as well. But for professionalism and talent, Kevin Spacey is the man. That guy can play any part you write.