Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Who is Pindleskin?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Malgor, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Malgor

Malgor IncGamers Member

Who is Pindleskin?

People talk of Pindleskin runs, but I don't know who that is. Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance.

2. AFBrat

AFBrat IncGamers Member

After you complete Anya quest (3rd quest I think), Anya will give you an item and open a red portal to Nihlatheks Temple. Enter the portal, move past the corpses in the room, move up the stairs and into the room, Pindleskin is the boss of the pack of undead corpses and he guards the gateway to Nihlatheks domain.

Oh, this is Act 5 by the way.

3. Malgor

Malgor IncGamers Member

Thanks

Okay. Got it. I don't remember killing him in normal or nightmare and haven't made it that far yet in Hell, but I appreciate the information! :thumbsup:

Oh, one more question. How do you do quick runs of it if Anya's portal isn't up once you've completed that quest?

4. Chaldan

Chaldan IncGamers Member

You can't (besides taking the wp and backtracking). Most people don't bother killing Nihlathak (the reward is not worth the risk), so the portal stays up forever. I think, however, that the portal also goes down if you activate the wp in Halls of Pain(?), even if you don't finish the quest

5. sasja

sasja IncGamers Member

You need to both do the Nihlathak quest and activate the waypoint in the Halls to close the portal. I usually do the quest but leave the waypoint intact - don't like having open quests :p

6. Malgor

Malgor IncGamers Member

Okay thanks again! Backtracking would be from the halls of pain?

7. AFBrat

AFBrat IncGamers Member

yes, it usually doesnt take long either unless you run into a pack of lords, but when you come up to where pindle is, watch it, if hes aura enchanted with another nasty mod you may find yourself in a bind.

8. Malgor

Malgor IncGamers Member

Well got rushed through to that quest from a friend. My 83 sorceress with 428% magic find and 590% gold find is toast too fast and my friend who is a Trapassin(?) gets about 50% of the kills with her pet and traps anyway.

But out of about 20 runs we only got one gold item (Chance Guards Chain Gloves), which I already had.

So will level either a Skellimancer or a Hammerdin and open the portal for them when they get up there.

Thanks again for the information.