Who Has The Griswold Set?

ARK

Diabloii.Net Member
Who Has The Griswold Set?

Im looking for people who have the Griswold set on USWest. I am organizing an event and would like to see a show of hands :howdy: of people that have it. Please reply here if you do.

Dev

Diabloii.Net Member
I do. I do. It may sound ridiculous, but I have a lvl 93 Hammerdin, and I am using the set (mainly so I can look cool when doing baal runs...... :teeth: )

ARK

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, only one reply out of 35 views. Come on guys I need more responses!

How about if I say this organized event is an all paladin team of 8 players??

BTW: This is USWest Non-ladder. Sorry, forgot to mention.

Im looking for a show of hands who have the Griswold set on USWest Non-ladder. Please respond if you do.

KingHookJaw

Diabloii.Net Member
I have the full set on ladder which I use for mfing (4 isted weapon), armor and helm with perfect topaz'es, and 3 perfect diamond shield. Hammers cast slow, but I have a toal of 375+ mf and I'm able to tear up the pit with absolutely no problem. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Mike

Antiochous_3

Diabloii.Net Member
I have the full set too. That would be sweet to make a game with 3 or 4 of us all wearing it. Mines not soc yet tho, so i dont use it. Although i admit that some times i just put it on to impress people in games.

Antiochous_3 said:
I have the full set too. That would be sweet to make a game with 3 or 4 of us all wearing it. Mines not soc yet tho, so i dont use it. Although i admit that some times i just put it on to impress people in games.
Ehh jw but why would it impress anyone? LOL Tal's, IK's, M'avs, Nat's, Aldur's don't impress anyone, I've been to thousands of games with my chars, no one really is impressed, because a lot of people have it...and Gris is not that hard to get....

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
If 6 people came into my game, each person wearing a different set, then I would be impressed :D