Who else likes those Citibank ads

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Who else likes those Citibank ads

The ones with like the black girl and the nerdy guy voiceover, the middle age guy with the young girl voice over, and the old lady with the trucker guy voice over...the identify theft ones...I find myself chuckling whenever I see them.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, those are ok. At first i thought you were talking about those "What can a spilled cup of apple juice teach us about investment?"

or "What can a malfuncioning drawbridge teach us about investing?"

I got one. "What can a commercial teach us about changing the channel?"

toader

Banned
Jigga-Scrooge said:
i like them. they are ballin' as hell.
Is that a new term or something? Ballin'? They play ball well? :scratch: Please explain to me new and young generation-ites.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
Is that a new term or something? Ballin'? They play ball well? :scratch: Please explain to me new and young generation-ites.

a lot of rappers, gangsters(gangstas), and wiggers(wiggas) say that they are ballers. i guess that means about the same thing as a pimp. so ballin' means it is cool or something. i use it because i think its funny.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Meh.....:yawn:

I prefer the Real California Cheese commercials. The ones with the contented cows.

Now that's entertainment.

The reason I live in California is because of those cheese commercials, well that and my parents live here, BUT I do like those citibank commericals. My favorites are the guy talking like the girls and the old lady talking like a redneck

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
I think the Citibank ads are my current favorite ad campaign. Brilliant.

"This is gonna be the best prom ever! Hehe..."

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Ev_ said:
I think the Citibank ads are my current favorite ad campaign. Brilliant.

"This is gonna be the best prom ever! Hehe..."
I'm gonna have to disagree with that. My favorite ad campaighn is the new "i'm lovin it" from mcdonalds. Man, I love those commercials.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
I've always been a fan of the Southwest Football Time commercials, the best of which is definitely the cashier getting nailed in the face with a pinapple. Genius.

Oh, and all the United Way NFL commercials. "Chrisanthemum? She got cat!"

Arokthis

Diabloii.Net Member
The only problem I see with the latest one (young guy gets "zapped" by old lady talking about the plastic surgery the poor schnook is paying for) is that the aural pitch of the voice sounds too close to what the schnook should sound like. The rest of them are obviously not the speakers' voices, so they work better, IMHO.