Who Do We Blame Durf On?

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
Who Do We Blame Durf On?

I mean, we blame Durf for everything, but we can't blame him for him, can we?

Can we?

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Blame Durf for himself. This creates a sense of solidity and permanance in the universe, that blaming Durf is the one true constant force.

toader

Banned
If only one day Durf will learn to blame himself, maybe the root of all problems will be gone.

We can only drool and hope :drool:

Dutchman

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
it was Durfette & Papa Durf, curse them
But the Durfs have no genetalia and reproduce only through sexless magic...

wait a minute...........

Dutch

mudvaynefan

Diabloii.Net Member
well, we blame durf on durf, since hes durf, hes responsible for himself, so therefore, we blame durf, like everything else in the world

durf... i blame you for crappy television shows

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
Well we blame durf of course. Any straying from Durfism is a deadly sin and must be punished as such!

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
We blame Durf for Durf. Duh. :bonk:

It's also Durf's fault that you're even asking this question. :flip:

-Rafty

Freemason

Banned
I blame beer for Durf. Or a lack of beer. Either way, I blame Durf for not supplying himself with a constant, steady stream of beer.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
see blaming durf for durf allows us to answer the question of "if durf is the root of all problems then what created durf?"

Durf is not a physical being, durf is an ethereal presence that can briefly take control of a sentient beings body.

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Killfrenzy said:
Durf is not a physical being, durf is an ethereal presence that can briefly take control of a sentient beings body.
Whoa, dude. That is so deep.

*snaps fingers repeatedly and lights some incense*

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Killfrenzy said:
see blaming durf for durf allows us to answer the question of "if durf is the root of all problems then what created durf?"

so why doesn't he take over Whoopi Goldberg?

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
"I am the alpha and omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. I am the blame and I am the Durf, and the Durf is the blame and the blame is the Durf."

- Book of Revelation

And anyway, it's clear that the only reason we need to blame Durf for everything is because we keep perpetuating the belief in this antiquated deity of disaster by evoking his name every second. You're lucky he's a drunk, 'cuz usually if you speak his name 3 times he comes over and gives you a whooping, or steals all the beer from your fridge.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
*Empties the beer from his fridge*

*Says "Durf...Durf...Durf*

*Locks Durf in the room when he appears*

*Flies to Japan and steals all of Durf's beer*

Man, I so pwnedzored teh system.

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
The guy can instantly appear across an ocean wearing nothing but a stupid grin and a pair of not-so-tidy tighty-whities, and you think he can't get out of a closet?

Yeah, you sure pwnzered the system all right.