Whiny Wednesdaily - :(

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Whiny Wednesdaily - :(

RL: I was moving boxes of copper parts around at work today. They are heavy, awkward, useless, stupid, annoying, smelly, greasy, and downright ugly. Pretty well describes my bosses too.

D2: Nope.

Morathi

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Whiny Wednesdaily - :(

RL- Had my Accounting mid year exam today. It went ok i think, was pretty hard but i think i went ok. I have my Psychology exam tomorrow, so studying for that.

D2- Will most likely post the BowBarb tournament tomorrow when i arrive home from school. Then i can get playing and enjoy having a nice break from all this study i have been doing. Also holidays comming up in 2 weeks means even more time to play....:nod:.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Fantastic day. After getting only ~4 hours of sleep, I went to work... Field trip :D So since it's a fairly sunny day, it was great. Around 100 8th graders could have caused a world of pain, but they were actually not so bad today. And two hours off, so got home just now. Too bad I still have my part time job (soon to be full time) today as well, but that's still 3 hours away. And day off tomorrow, so np getting drunk tonight.

D2: Much less likely, saving myself for kickstarting ladder a bit.

Cius

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Wrote my last June exam yesterday which was a relief. Now I am packing and getting all in order for a one month holiday to France, England, and the USA. That means that there will be almost no...

D2: Ran LK last night for a bit and leveled my parked fishy for a bit. Only found an Io rune (best so far) but the fishy is going along well. Won't be much playing from me till I get back home in July sometime. I'll have to look into the bowbarb tourny later I guess.

TmX

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Two days off from work. Rainy day, staying inside as long as possible. Maybe a short jog outside, but just maybe...

D2: During last weeks I have played only a few times of D2. Those were a little mf and cont trapsin an FO/FB sorc... damn, all my time seems to go at work or css/cod4. :p

Eric Xanthu

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Catch this mouse my wife saw last night. I thought we had gotten them all. :(

D2: Make up for the stupid death I had with my blizzballer last night. It was only about an hour's work lost, but it made me sick to my stomach all the same. I was ahead of schedule on 97, too.

Smips

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Just got home from class. Other than that, maybe practice some guitar and stuff.

D2: Got my new MF sorc through Act3 NM and up to level 62. Dunno if I'm going to run NM Meph at all right now, I might just ransack the rest of NM.

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: At work right now, very very quiet in here. 45 minutes and I'm off. When I left to work, it was rainy and stormy, hopefully not while I'm getting home.

D2: Mav mageazon got to lvl75 and hell act3 Kurast Bazaar. I'll quest her more tomorrow and I'm looking to "finish" her on Friday at last. Then it's time for Aldur's summoner before the last Tal's meteorb. Also, did some baalruns with my blizzballer and scored one baal gc, which was nice, because I'm hosting a pgem auction at the moment *wink* *wink* for everyone...