Whiney Farm-boy of the Day

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Whiney Farm-boy of the Day

Luke Skywalker.

Luke is destined to destroy the empire and rebuild the Jedi order but all he really wants to do is go to Tashi station to pick up some power converters and then get off this rock.

Anakha1

Banned
I found Luke whiney through all three movies. You have a lightsaber! You're destined to be the greatest jedi who ever lived! You can pull out someone's intestines like giblets from an overcooked turkey from 20 feet away! STFU!!

Deathwing

Banned
I've come up with a condensed version of all the star wars books, movies and everything else you can think of:

Bad guy: LOSE
Good guy: Win +1

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
!!!!1111one!!1

Somebody finally agrees with me that Luke is a wuss! Hang on ...

/me looks out window.

Holy sh... FLYING PIGS!

[/INSANE OUTBURST]

Underseer

Diabloii.Net Member
Dredd said:
!!!!1111one!!1

Somebody finally agrees with me that Luke is a wuss! Hang on ...

/me looks out window.

Holy sh... FLYING PIGS!

[/INSANE OUTBURST]
Your is hardly a rare perception. I think most people agree Luke was a wuss, which helps explain why other characters in the trilogy (e.g. Han Solo) were so popular.

Anakha1

Banned
Plus the only chick he ever had a chance with was his sister. I bet he took her to the Victory Over the Empire Dance because Han felt so sorry for the sad bastard.

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
He did have one cool line at least: "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

But then the emperor fried him and he lost all his cool points grovelling.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
You have to remember that when this movie came out in 1977, whining was all the rage. Ah, the 'me first' generation; children of the boomers. Those clowns ruined a very good decade. Lousy '70s.

Steve_Kow

Banned
What about Clark Kent? He has to be the biggest pansy ever to come out of Kansas, he gets within 20 feet of a green rock and he cries like a baby.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Yoda pwned Luke several times.

Luke: I wanna be a jedi nowwwww
Yoda: Excitement, adventure, a Jedi craves not these things
Everyone in the world: PWN3d by a frog/jedi!!!

lynch me if you find it necissary, but for those who havn't seen this need to desperatly.