Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which would be better for a Zealot?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by FiNaLoRgYkKzOn, Feb 12, 2004.

1. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

Which would be better for a Zealot?

Guardian Angel or CoH? I'm planning to do both PvM (helping with Baal) and PvP (public). Should I try to get both? I already have 2 Guardian Angels, and should I upgrade it? Or is it not worth it for the reqs? When I get the CoH runes, what armor should I put it in?(I want my Pally to look good)

Edit: OT: One more question, just wondering how much damage my Zeal would be if I ever got a hold of an Eth BotD Zerker(usual Zealot skills, Max Fanat, Max Sacr, Max Zeal)?

2. Verocity

Verocity IncGamers Member

Heh I tested this out last night actually since I had the same question. As far as looks, CoH looks really cool IMHO. Better than GA any ways. I took off my guardians and put on CoH and kicked arse in Hell. It has it all: +2 skills, LL, damage reduction, str, MF, etc.

CoH gives me max resists and with a ravenfrost + dwarfstar I had no problems with elemental damage. Throw on a Tgods and you will be set. The double damage to undead and triple damage to demons is fantastic. Most stuff in the game is undead/demon and they drop like flies under the fury of zeal.

Try it yourself and you'll see what I mean. GA goes back to the mule for trade now. :)

3. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

Lucky bastard LoL, if I had CoH now I'd try it and look for myself, but not that rich YET! Ehh so what did you socket your CoH in? Shadow Plate? Hellforge Plate? If you would take a picture of whatever you have and scan it, that'd be great.

4. Verocity

Verocity IncGamers Member

Well, actually I put it in a wire fleece since it used to be on my CL/FO sorc. It has about 76X defense but only 111str req. I still have great defense with holy shield and most things only have a 20-30% chance to hit me. When I get home I'll take a ss of it.

5. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

How much Defense Rating you got? I'm taking it you maxed Holy Shield. Cuz I wanna know how much of a chance monsters have to hit me if I got 30k Defense Rating

6. mastrinidad

mastrinidad IncGamers Member

how much damage? Hmm..nothing mentioned on how much str youll be putting in or how many + skills youll have in the end on ths character soooooo....

On just pure physical...potentially a lot. Even if you just get the bare minimum on str/dex requirements for wielding it :D

7. Necarus

Necarus IncGamers Member

I had a eth botd zerker 389% 15% before i got scammed out of it. With a full inventory of max damage charms i was doing like 3k-8k roughly.....i think on average an eth botd zerker will be doing 2-3k - 6-8k depending on setup and charms

8. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

All Max Damage SCs, how much STR and DEX you think I should have? I'm PvP Zealot. Trying to get Max Vitas with the Max Damage with it.

+7 To to all skills with norm setup, +9 to all skills with CTA/Lidless.