Which weapon mastery for my Conc/ww barb?

Mordfabrik

Diabloii.Net Member
Which weapon mastery for my Conc/ww barb?

Hey. I'm currently working on a Conc/ww barb who is more oriented towards shield usage. I've been saving up the points for a mastery now that my other skills are finalized, but what can you suggest to go with?

I'd like to be able to use a 2 handed weapon alternatively as well if needed, unless the damage with the 1 hand becomes sufficient that there wont be a want for additional firepower.

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
Then go go Axes. Plenty of 2h axes as well.

Or swords. Swords are kinda moot anyway since 2h swords can be wielded with 1 hand but u can always take away the shield. Plus side is that it is cheaper since you are probably using the same weapon thus only needing 1 weapon. :laugh:

But remember all 2 handed swords need 51% IAS to hit the last BP. And all other 2 handers need 60% IAS. (well its only 59% IAS but does not mean anything)

HemeHaci

Diabloii.Net Member
With one hand its obvious that you can get most damage with a berserker axe. However swords being that versatile they also deliver considerable damage and I generally prefer swords since berserker axes are damn expensive hehe

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
Axes are best bet - but if you decide to skimp on Price for Good gear - Swords are the most abundant.