• STEALTH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Armor_Biff

Diabloii.Net Member
Which weapon is better ?

I'm planning to make a Holy shock paladin (or "Tesladin") but cant decide which weapon I should use. Which one would be the best ??

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
Armor_Biff said:
I'm planning to make a Holy shock paladin (or "Tesladin") but cant decide which weapon I should use. Which one would be the best ??
the CM phase would have incredible speed, its already one of the fastest weapons & with the 45% increase it would be even faster & then theres the static field triggering with the - resist to lighting,enemies would have a hard time staying alive,except for lit immunes, in yhat case you could have another weapon for them on weapon switch.

just my 2 cents

kreestopearq

Diabloii.Net Member
gzvernon said:
the CM phase would have incredible speed, its already one of the fastest weapons & with the 45% increase it would be even faster & then theres the static field triggering with the - resist to lighting,enemies would have a hard time staying alive,except for lit immunes, in yhat case you could have another weapon for them on weapon switch.

just my 2 cents
Hey, do you know if the -resistance applies to the aura damage in addition to the weapon damage? I haven't been able to find an answer.

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
kreestopearq said:
Hey, do you know if the -resistance applies to the aura damage in addition to the weapon damage? I haven't been able to find an answer.
if you mean holy shock, it should work with - resistance,if you have conviction try using holy shock with it & see if it works.

Zimbardo

Diabloii.Net Member
A quick question for you guys.

Why does my Crescent Moon Phase Blade only have 198% enhanced damage?

Diabloii.net has the runeword listed as giving between 220-260% Enhanced Damage.

Single hand dmg on my sword is 92-104. Rather low.

Did something screw up or is Diabloii.net wrong when it listed between 220-260% Enhanced Damage?

I also have a 3 socket Berzerker Axe ...should I use that for a Crescent Moon instead?

Thanks.

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
Zimbardo said:
A quick question for you guys.

Why does my Crescent Moon Phase Blade only have 198% enhanced damage?

Diabloii.net has the runeword listed as giving between 220-260% Enhanced Damage.

Single hand dmg on my sword is 92-104. Rather low.

Did something screw up or is Diabloii.net wrong when it listed between 220-260% Enhanced Damage?

I also have a 3 socket Berzerker Axe ...should I use that for a Crescent Moon instead?

Thanks.
its lited at 180% - 220% on arreat's summit

here look

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runewords.shtml

i believe the 1.10 info was what your looking at,so diabloii.net is wrong, outdated info