Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which Weapon for PvP WereBear

Discussion in 'Druid' started by PvP-Alwayz, Feb 9, 2004.

1. PvP-Alwayz

PvP-Alwayz IncGamers Member

Which Weapon for PvP WereBear

Hey would a 4 socketed Griswold Caddy with 3x sheals and 1x 40/15 jewel be faster, more damage, and better then a 6 socketed superior phase blade with 4x sheals and 2x 40/15ias jewels? Which would be better for a PvP WereBear?

Which would be faster and more efficient to use? Leave suggestions and tell why u believe which one is better, thanks.

2. Snarlin Stef

Snarlin Stef IncGamers Member

caddy has -10 base
    phase has -30 base

caddy has 4 socks
    phase has 6 socks

from a spead standpoint it seems that phase has alot more potential... however, what kind of bear you making.. if its fire claw... then who cares about physical dmg.. phase is best.. if its maul.. then caddy is better... but i bet that caddy is not the best maul weapon

3. PvP-Alwayz

PvP-Alwayz IncGamers Member

Hey

Hey, I am a maul PvP WereBear so should i use caddy for this or still stick with the robo phase? It could u explain what u meen by the -10 and -30 on weapons for me? Which would be the best weapon in whole game for a Maul PvP Werebear. If you have any other better weapon suggestions please tell. Thanks

4. FattyMcGee

FattyMcGee IncGamers Member

if you can get good charms, and otherwise have equipment that'll help with your max/min damage, then robophase > caddy, because robophase can get to 4fpa and caddy can't.

if you don't have the funds for such equipment, caddy would probably serve you better.

--fatty

5. Snarlin Stef

Snarlin Stef IncGamers Member

check out some runewords.... those are among the most powerfull items in the game.

fleshripper fanged knife owns too.. and its cheap as hell .. no one uses it. (well not many)

6. Vorbiss

Vorbiss IncGamers Member

In PvP the range is very important, fanged knives are range 1, that's why fleshripper isn't widely used AFAIK...

7. Forksup31

Forksup31 IncGamers Member

In griz caddy all you need is 3 ias jewels (any second mod) and 1 shael, as 105 ias is all it needs for 5 frames.....

8. VictusMetuo

VictusMetuo IncGamers Member

How many times do I have to answer the same questions? How many times are you going to ignore what I say and ask the same stuff on the forums? If you're not going to listen to me, then don't ask me.

9. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

In other words, do a search for a thread similar to this and you'll probably find an answer :)

10. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Or just read some bear guides where they talk about this in depth, do some research you lazy foo.