• Demon Hunter

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Witch Doctor

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

the boss

Diabloii.Net Member
Which way?

I'm about to build lighting sorcs but don't know exactly what type of build sorc I'm gonna be building, since I can't afford Bmanas...hopefully I can find some luck here

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
Given the nature of a lightsorc's skills I would hardly see a reason to ever not go ES. Even unperm bmanas? At max you'd need 13. Unperm bmanas only cost 1-2 hrs a piece. I'd strongly recommend them, a max block/es light sorc is a f*ckin tank

the boss

Diabloii.Net Member
I've had bad experiences with unperm bmanas...2x of them are gone from my hands now...I'm now left with 18/15s, 19/14s....life/mana

I could still maintain 3k+ mana thought, could I?

I've never built a real sorc in my d2 gaming experience, so I don't know what's best for me yet.

Thanks for the respond though. :D

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
I've had bad experiences with unperm bmanas...2x of them are gone from my hands now...I'm now left with 18/15s, 19/14s....life/mana

I could still maintain 3k+ mana thought, could I?

I've never built a real sorc in my d2 gaming experience, so I don't know what's best for me yet.

Thanks for the respond though. :D
Certainly could. Those that are almost 95% es tend to put all stat points after block into mana, in which case it should be easy with a decent cta and a few legit life/mana scs.

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
I always liked pure ES with 200%FCR. 105% is way too slow for my liking.
117% fcr is the breakpoint for lightning/chain lightning... if you're talking 105 light sorc then it possibly was because you hit the 3rd bp.

Personally I find 200% fcr for a light sorc is a, overkill and b, too crippling in terms of compromising damage/tanking ability

the boss

Diabloii.Net Member
117% fcr bp
sounds like I'd be leaning toward the ES/Block build, sounds hot.

Thanks for the voting and suggestions

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
117% fcr is the breakpoint for lightning/chain lightning... if you're talking 105 light sorc then it possibly was because you hit the 3rd bp.

Personally I find 200% fcr for a light sorc is a, overkill and b, too crippling in terms of compromising damage/tanking ability
200%FCR is also the next (some say 199%FCR) bp for lightning/chain lightning.