Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which trade forum would ou use here?

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Dacar92, Apr 23, 2005.

?

What colors have you died your hair?

1. black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. blond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. red (firetruck)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. purple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. orange

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. auburn (natural red)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Which trade forum would you use here?

I changed the poll a little since it disappeared. I received some feedback from you all on the last poll about ladder, non-ladder and Asian realms. I don't necessary care whether you are ladder or non-ladder. I care to find out which forum you would use here to trade items in Classic. Gorny and I are trying to make it easier for you to trade classic items, but we are afraid that your threads will sink and disappear too quickly in the regular trade forums. If they do, you won't get a real fair chance to trade your items. We may have a trade forum for classic here, or we may link to your trade threads here. But we want to know where you would post trades if you have them.

So, with that said, please choose the trade forum in which you would place your items. I know we don't have an Asian forum, but I want to know if you would use if we have it. My list of realms is taken from our rpgtraders.com site.

Thanks

2. BSU

BSU IncGamers Member

You mean this isn't a 1 stop shop for all things classic? I thought since classic is a small community we could post some trade threads here also.

3. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

That is what we are trying to determine. Gorny and I would like to be able to have you simply post here, but we also know that we already have trade forums. Why not use the trade forums? The poll will help us find out which trade forums you would use.

If people who post in this forum, and who would want to trade items, are alll over the world, then it may be best to have a single trade thread here in the Classic forum. On the other hand, if people who post here, and want to trade, are all in US West or Europe, then it would make sense to simply use the trade forums. Then perhaps we may link to your trade threads here, in a sticky.

Like I said in the poll, I am afraid that your trade threads would quickly sink in the trade forums. If that happens, you would never get a fair chance to trade your stuff.

So, please vote in the poll.

4. BSU

BSU IncGamers Member

I did vote. Am I the only HC player here :confused:

5. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

i trade in east standard......i honestly don't see any classic traders there....just my 2 cents but i think this forum would be the most logical place for trades....its not like there will be so many that they will be lost in other post here....most people interested in classic will read almost every post anyways

6. waaaghboss

waaaghboss IncGamers Member

I did vote. Am I the only HC player here

No, im in east ladder. Just started about 3 weeks ago though ^_^

7. Classics

Classics IncGamers Member

I just started USwest HC Ladder (Is there even a NL HC Community?). PM me and I'll reply with Account Name ect.

8. Gorny

Gorny Banned

It might be a good idea if we stuck a thread here to list trades.

The people offering stuff for trade would still have to create a thread in one of the trade forums, then post a link to it our stickied thread...

9. Palm

Palm IncGamers Member

I vote none.

10. -Tempus-

-Tempus- IncGamers Member

well if the poll wasnt closed i would have voted west sc NL and ladder. but the thing is i hate the trade forums, always have. i was a big fan of the old marketplace for a very long time (think its been redone 3x since i first started there)

the problem i have with the forums is the posts get pushed back so fast that no one every looks at them. its a pain to look for items and you have a hard time trusting people since there is no way to give feedback like you can in the marketplace. there you can post your items for upto a week and anyone looking for that items will have a much better chance to find what they are looking for.

on the down side i still think people should be able to post ISO stuff. i for one always keep odd stuff that most people dont think of using but are very good items. its not worth the time for me to post these items but if i now someone is looking for something i would then look on my mules to see what i have thats close to what they want. i have always found that works better then trying to look at everyones profile to see what they want or looking if the trade forum for those kinds of posts.

-Tempus-