Which realm has most HC players?

WrathTalon

Diabloii.Net Member
Which realm has most HC players?

I'm dusting off Diablo again, and wondering which realm to play on. I live in California, so USWEST is the default; but there's no reason I couldn't decide to start my main account on USEAST instead, or EUROPE.

So I think I'll decide based upon which realm has the most active HC (ladder) community. Anyone have a good sense for which realm has the most players? I get the feeling it's USEAST, but am not sure...

I've also heard good things about the Op XBananaX channel on USEAST, so maybe that's influencing my decision a little bit too... Is there anything comparable on USWEST or EUROPE, a channel for finding good people to play with? (i.e., no PKers)

Cheers.

I'm dusting off Diablo again, and wondering which realm to play on. I live in California, so USWEST is the default; but there's no reason I couldn't decide to start my main account on USEAST instead, or EUROPE.

So I think I'll decide based upon which realm has the most active HC (ladder) community. Anyone have a good sense for which realm has the most players? I get the feeling it's USEAST, but am not sure...

I've also heard good things about the Op XBananaX channel on USEAST, so maybe that's influencing my decision a little bit too... Is there anything comparable on USWEST or EUROPE, a channel for finding good people to play with? (i.e., no PKers)

Cheers.
Useast for the win :) gl and hf.

AnubisXy

Diabloii.Net Member
I used to play west, but after a 2 year break I came back and started on east. There is still TPPK, but it's nowhere near as bad as west is. xbananax is allright, met a few cool people there. Living in Arizona I thought ping might be an issue, but it's not bad. 70-130 ping on east as opposed to 30-70 on west, deffinitely playable.

Bri

Diabloii.Net Member
In hc i could never take the risk of playing on a realm that was on another continent.Europe all the way for me.

Freewynd

Diabloii.Net Member
west. hands down

i would say, us west.
while my judgement is partial for our community, we have many active hcl gamers, and it is easy to find full hcl games from nrml..thru hell.
but most importantly, honest and good faith gamers make the hcl (darkside) as we like to call it, more fun!

[manually added sig deleted by ZappaFan]

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
TPPK? What's that? Ya gotta get your network established and then no worries. Personally, I rarely (I'd like to say never, but it does happen, but only in normal) ever get into public games!

If we need hell baal runs, we hook them up, private! Public games are for the hunter killers (legit or not). I'd rather not worry about them and I don't!

US WEST brother, there ain't no other!

Bill

Halas

Diabloii.Net Member
you can check op xbananax on USEast. There are quite a few people that frequent the channel but most will probably be afk. Just introduce yourself and there shouldn't be any problems.

Just an FYI: if you party with any character on account Juggalo(HC) you'll probably get tppked.

J/K!!!

lub you jugs! buy me some spears!~

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
you can check op xbananax on USEast. There are quite a few people that frequent the channel but most will probably be afk. Just introduce yourself and there shouldn't be any problems.
I agree, check out East. It's better.

There would be more people around to plug it normally, but I think they are all off trying to duel each other at the moment.

-hps

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Gah...I dont think anyone from banana pvms anymore. Everyone is pking/dueling! woo! The fun stuff lol.