Which one too choose:

QQTony

Diabloii.Net Member
Which one too choose:

I want to make the rune word Pride for my merc. A 4 sockets eth and 15 enhance damage weapon is the base reqire. I just wonder which material is the best.
Threser
War pike
Ghost spear
Ogre axe
Colossus voulge
Cryptic axe
Great poleaxe
Giant threser

It is heard that giant threser is the best choice due to it has the highest damage per frame.

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
You'll want a fast weapon for Pride, due to many special mods (Freeze target, light dmg, Blindness on hit, Deadly strike etc...). I created mine in eth. Thresher, and works really well. The merc is so fast most monsters are unable to attack him back, due to freeze and blindness.

Giant thresher is about the same as Thresher, just has higher req. and a bit more dmg... and is very rare.

QQTony

Diabloii.Net Member
Leohappy said:
You'll want a fast weapon for Pride, due to many special mods (Freeze target, light dmg, Blindness on hit, Deadly strike etc...). I created mine in eth. Thresher, and works really well. The merc is so fast most monsters are unable to attack him back, due to freeze and blindness.

Giant thresher is about the same as Thresher, just has higher req. and a bit more dmg... and is very rare.
Seems nice. I shall have to buy a thresher or giant thresher. They are not very expensive.

AxlRose

Diabloii.Net Member
thresher and giant thresher...

The weird thing is that I think a Tresher is superior to a Gianth Thresher... Is this true or otherwise it's possible to upgrade a reapers toll right?

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
AxlRose said:
The weird thing is that I think a Tresher is superior to a Gianth Thresher... Is this true or otherwise it's possible to upgrade a reapers toll right?
Giant Thresher does slightly more damage than Thresher, but also has higher requirements to use. Same speed for both.

Reapers Toll is already elite polearm type and can't be upgraded further.

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
QQTony said:
I want to make the rune word Pride for my merc. A 4 sockets eth and 15 enhance damage weapon is the base reqire. I just wonder which material is the best.
Threser
War pike
Ghost spear
Ogre axe
Colossus voulge
Cryptic axe
Great poleaxe
Giant threser

It is heard that giant threser is the best choice due to it has the highest damage per frame.
Pride is for polearms, and polearms only. So war pike and ghost spear would both be terrible choices.