Which movie in this summer ur gonna see?

Bigrob

Banned
Which movie in this summer ur gonna see?

Fantasic 4 or Batman Begin? or both?

i want to see fantasic 4 first cuz i never know the story about it. (and to see Jessica Alba. :D)
 

kmk-soldier

Diabloii.Net Member
Bigrob said:
Fantasic 4 or Batman Begin? or both?

i want to see fantasic 4 first cuz i never know the story about it. (and to see Jessica Alba. :D)

both, just love to go watch some movies with a few friends, bit relax and have a pint after :p
 

Bigrob

Banned
farting bob said:
War of the worlds. And i might go see batman, depends if i can be arsed and so can my friends.
ummm, that may be a good movie to see.

btw, what movie is duke of hazzard?
 

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Bigrob said:
ummm, that may be a good movie to see.

btw, what movie is duke of hazzard?
THe dukes of hazzard is an old TV series, it is now being mad into a movie starring Jessica simpson,Burt Reynolds, Johny KNocksville, and willie nelson
 

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member
Keldaris said:
THe dukes of hazzard is an old TV series, it is now being mad into a movie starring Jessica simpson,Burt Reynolds, Johny KNocksville, and willie nelson
That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I hope that's a joke... but knowing hollywood, it's probably not.
 

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Full_Circle said:
That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I hope that's a joke... but knowing hollywood, it's probably not.

Nope it's not a joke, i saw previews for it when i watched the longest yard last saturday.
 

LoVePlAyBoY

Diabloii.Net Member
i have almost no say what movies to see this summer because i don't care its my gf that makes me go see them, imho thats good drinking money used on something i can get for free.

i could just stay home wait 3-6 months and see it for free, there not many movies that motivate me to go see it, but jessica alba sounds very pleasing :p

Batman looks so stupid.
 

Bigrob

Banned
LoVePlAyBoY said:
i have almost no say what movies to see this summer because i don't care its my gf that makes me go see them, imho thats good drinking money used on something i can get for free.

i could just stay home wait 3-6 months and see it for free, there not many movies that motivate me to go see it, but jessica alba sounds very pleasing :p

Batman looks so stupid.
uhhhh....nice comment.
 

Ranger14

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll definitely watch Fantastic Four as I was always a big fan of them. I will probably go see Batman Begins and one could not pay me enough money to go watch The Dukes of Hazard. It looks like a bad actors nightmare, let alone being The Dukes of Hazard.

Ooh..Nightwatch comes out the end of July. Another epic trilogy that looks promising.
 

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I tell ya..I was a Dukes of Hazard fan back when I was young. But I dont think I'm going to watch this one at the movies. mmmm nah, might wait till it comes out on disc.
This Land ofthe Dead looks interesting..but hopefully not to gory so the wifey will watch it.
I would like to see Cinderella Man..which I think is out right now.
There was some movie previewed when I went to see StarWars3...something with 3 little kids in it..that were like orphans. They had to stay in a house that they couldn't touch anything..and found a door that lead to the past. To medieval times....anyways it looked quite good. Might try and see that when I learn the name again.
 

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
You never had turkish taffy with a lion and a witch, have you?

CyberHawk said:
There was some movie previewed when I went to see StarWars3...something with 3 little kids in it..that were like orphans. They had to stay in a house that they couldn't touch anything..and found a door that lead to the past. To medieval times....anyways it looked quite good. Might try and see that when I learn the name again.
That would be "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe".
 

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
That would be "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe".

Yaaa thats it..I knew I remembered it starting with a "N". Thx man. :)

I think this is something that the kids may like to see also...hmm well see.
 
Top