Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which is the best unique?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by wolfstar, Mar 2, 2004.

1. wolfstar

wolfstar IncGamers Member

Which is the best unique?

I just found the cutthroat. Just wondering is this the best assassin class weapon or are there better ones out there for 1.10?

2. ThyForbidden

ThyForbidden IncGamers Member

chaos in a runic or suwayyah.. tucs is very crappy IMO.

The best claw would be a 450% ed suwayyah, etheral, with IAS, and a few other good mods.

3. Snarlin Stef

Snarlin Stef IncGamers Member

contrary to the previous poster i think tux owns...

it has a high dmg output... not because of the ED but rather the added 25-50 dmg. +2 all skills +40 stat points + faster hit recovery+ AR bonus

the ONLY downfall about tux is that its a slow weapon (sure it has high base but there are certain attacks like whirlwind ) that speed is createda bit differently... mkaing tucs a bit slow.

i think that some people jsut dont like it because its common as hell and most people like rarer stuffs on their chars...

a 195ED+ upgraded tucs is an AMAZING weapon... IF it fits your build correctly.

thnx
    stef

4. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

Tucs fits most sin builds just fine. That makes it a very nice claw to me.

5. Svale

Svale IncGamers Member

Bartucs are the best allround Unique imo. Of cause others can be better but chaos isn´t an unique like the poster asked about neither is some rare :lol:

What really is the best depends on your build of cause. A choas wouldn´t really be of much use to a trapper neither would that rare claw that was mentioned.

And since bartucs is base weapon speed -30 (both upgraded and not) I don´t see how people can find it slow (fastest base speed in the game, except 2 crossbows) and if you really want more speed just throw a shael in it.

6. ThyForbidden

ThyForbidden IncGamers Member

258 dmg that a perf tucs, eth, with zod is no were near the 400ish dmg you can get on a rare. -_-

And I prefer 240% jade with a 35%+ED 10+ max dmg jewel in it or ohm than tucs cause of the resists.

Fury is the best 2nd claw for WW.. though about 160dmg.. it doubles almsot every time with like highlords, so thats 320.. and it also has the sweet AR bonus like tucs and open wounds.

OPnly thing i like about tucs compared to other claws is the str/dex.

7. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

Tell me what good is claw dmg gonna do when you use kicks , traps , blade fury , or any of the elemental skills. The only 2 times claw dmg does matter is for C/C sins who use either WW or DC. And for WW you need to hit the last WW break , which means it needs to be a fast claw.