Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which is better for light sorc

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by DevilsWrath, Jun 22, 2005.

1. DevilsWrath

DevilsWrath Diabloii.Net Member

Which is better for light sorc

OK, i have read 2 guides on light sorcs and one emphasizes a high life route and the other emphasizes a high mana/es route, in your opinions, is there any one thats better or are they both equal?

2. mhl12

mhl12 Diabloii.Net Member

it depends on your preference, whether its for pvp or pvm, and what enemies you fighting.

For example, a charge lock in pvp from a pally would really kill a es sorc because your mana would go down instantly and you would have no way to teleport. Imo, life would be a better option.

My light sorc went the high life route and I find it very viable in pvm and pvp but that's from my experience.

3. TonZZa

TonZZa Diabloii.Net Member

It would be silly not to go for ES when playing with a Lit-Soso, except if ya plan on making a sorc with as much dmg as possible. With Lit-skillers and your other equipment you get your ES nicely boosted 'free of charge', and not to take advantage of this wouldn't be that wise of a decision.

mhl12, mentioned that in PvP if ya get Charged upon you'd loose your manapool and thus not being able to flee using teleport. I duel with a Lit-soso and from my personal experience I can say that this is so not true. One should keep in mind that a decent Lit-Soso's teleport costs only 1-mana to cast.