Which is better for light sorc

DevilsWrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Which is better for light sorc

OK, i have read 2 guides on light sorcs and one emphasizes a high life route and the other emphasizes a high mana/es route, in your opinions, is there any one thats better or are they both equal?

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
it depends on your preference, whether its for pvp or pvm, and what enemies you fighting.

For example, a charge lock in pvp from a pally would really kill a es sorc because your mana would go down instantly and you would have no way to teleport. Imo, life would be a better option.

My light sorc went the high life route and I find it very viable in pvm and pvp but that's from my experience.

TonZZa

Diabloii.Net Member
It would be silly not to go for ES when playing with a Lit-Soso, except if ya plan on making a sorc with as much dmg as possible. With Lit-skillers and your other equipment you get your ES nicely boosted 'free of charge', and not to take advantage of this wouldn't be that wise of a decision.

mhl12, mentioned that in PvP if ya get Charged upon you'd loose your manapool and thus not being able to flee using teleport. I duel with a Lit-soso and from my personal experience I can say that this is so not true. One should keep in mind that a decent Lit-Soso's teleport costs only 1-mana to cast.