Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

which helm to use for zealot

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by whatagame, May 6, 2008.

1. whatagame

whatagame IncGamers Member

which helm to use for zealot

hello, i am thinking of redressing my pvp zealot. was wondering what kind of a helm would be better. i was thinking one of these two: 2os COA or a 2os visionary helm. as of now i have about 40%dr from my other gear not coming from my helm. and i already have a decent ar due to the fact i am using angelic ring combo. so should i go with the coa and get max dr and the nice mod that comes with it or go with the visionary helm and have even more ar. so wondering which would be better for a PVP zealot, before i get one of those helm.

2. sweetalmonds

sweetalmonds IncGamers Member

Re: which helm to use for zealot

80/30 CoA or ber'd visionary both good I think. If you have both you could switch between them like CoA for dmg+IAS and vis for ar, depend on what you need vs certain pvp'er.

3. whatagame

whatagame IncGamers Member

Re: which helm to use for zealot

ok, thanks for the input, but i would need to add dual ias jewels on the visionary, too, to hit the last zeal bp. that is why i need 2os helm. so, with that said should still get both cuz with the visionary helm and my setup i would only be hitting 40%dr, is that good enough for melee duels?