Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which helm should I use?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by shade449, Mar 24, 2004.

1. shade449

shade449 IncGamers Member

Which helm should I use?

Hey I have a liberator and I mostly duel pally vs pally.
    This is my current setup:

Helm: "Lo" Shako
    Amulet: Shadow Knuckle
    Armor: Mageplate Enigma
    Ring: 20 dex raven frost
    Ring2: Soj
    Belt: Tgods
    Boots: Imp Shanks
    Gloves: Magefists
    Shield: Pdiamond HoZ
    Weapon1: HOTO
    Weapon2: Eth Botd Berzerker Axe

As you can see, I dont reach 75% fcr with this setup. Recently I just traded for a circlet with the following stats:
    2 to Combat skills
    20% fcr
    30 to strength
    40% lr
    50% enchanced def

Should I Lo this and use it instead of my shako? Or should I stick with the Shako and sell of my circlet? Thanks in advance :worship: :thumbsup: :worship:

2. PuSs Says Go Time

PuSs Says Go Time IncGamers Member

not sure about the whole "liberator build" but i suggest stay with the shako. paladins don't really need max cast rate for hammers. it's just handy to have.
    shako mods are superior to most circlet mods, but you do have quiet a nice circlet there. it's worth keeping but don't think it's worth using pvp. 40% lr is nice but i'd rather have 100+life,2 all skills then 2 combat 40%lr, 20 fcr.

but if you were gonna use it, might want to remake your char so the 30 str could be saved for more vita than just charge dmg solo.

3. Pravda

Pravda IncGamers Member

That circlet has some good mods although I probably would go with the shako. You might want to check your mana with that circlet on. I'd say, if it's less than 500, go with the shako unless meditation is your favorite aura. Personally I prefer the wiz, magefist, 10fcr ring combo a lot better than hoto. I mean, what will another +3 skills do to your hammers anyway...

4. Any1

Any1 Banned

What's a "Shadow Knuckle" amulet?

5. Arctic_Fox

Arctic_Fox IncGamers Member

I haven't heard of that either, and aren't Imp Shanks hacked anyways?

Hammers are pretty powerful on their own, and one need not cast up a storm, rather only throw a few well placed ones. Damage over FCR usually. Get yourself a Caster belt & amulet, an additional 10%fcr on a belt never hurts.

6. Any1

Any1 Banned

It's probably a dupe just like Imp Shank. I'm not even going to question how one guy got his hands on enough legit runes to make a "Lo" Harly, Enigma, HOTO, and BotD.

7. Arctic_Fox

Arctic_Fox IncGamers Member

On the reasonably basis that you don't play legit, you should delete your whole account(s) and start over the polite and real way the game was intended. Take your hacked junk and go to Open Realm and shoot hooey there. And i'll refrain from mentioning where i think you should stick that Lo rune... :creep:

On the odd chance you are legit and enjoy fair, decent play,.. i dunno.. i've never been so fortunate to experience such luxuries.