Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which hand is faster for Frenzy?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Sunjeet, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

Which hand is faster for Frenzy?

I have 2 weapons, one with Slow Attack Speed and one with Normal Attack speed. Which hand do I put each weapon into for Frenzy?

2. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

Maybe I'm getting impatient. Maybe I'm a bit too drunk. But someone please answer me...

3. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

It doent matter which hand is faster class wise. But you sould really find out the number value of those weapons first then post. Or just say what weapon it is with how much increased attack speed, as in ias.

4. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

Value number? All I know is what the weapon says. One is an ali baba, and the other is rare bastard sword. According to the diabloii.net, the ali baba has a weapon speed of 20 and the rare has a weapon speed of 10. I've heard that you're supposed to put the faster weapon in a certain hand, but I don't quite know which its supposed to be.

5. Nautilus

Nautilus IncGamers Member

I believe, and someone stop me if I;m wrong, but generally you want your stronger weapon to swong first. Unequip both weapons, then place the faster weapon in either hand, then your other weap. So long as the damage for the stronger weapon is displayed above.. that is your primary hand.

Both weapons swing at their own rate so this is really only going to help you when you're out of mana and still just swinging one weapon. Where I assume you'd want to have a faster weapon swinging before your stronger one is when you're trying to stun lock something. If your weapons are the same strength then this shouldn't be an issue though.